If any person or professional reason, if you want to reschedule your Air India flight ticket date so it can possible, you need to know about the actual process of flight ticket change as well as Air India flight date change guidelines. As you know, Air India is one of the largest international or domestic airlines and it tries its best possible flexible policies for its travellers. If you want to learn how to change my flight date on AirIndia so just follow the below-given instructions.
Ways to change Air India flight ticket date:
Travellers will get plenty of ways to modify their flight date. Travellers can change their flight date using the official website/application of the Air India, authorised travel agent, and directly from the airport. Let’s see the complete process of flight reschedule using the below-presented different-different ways.
Way 1: Steps to change Air India Flight Ticket online:
- Firstly, open any favourite web browser and enter the official website of Air India on the search bar.
- Next, choose the ‘Manage Booking’ option.
- Enter the ‘Booking Reference Number’ & ‘Last Name’ of the traveller.
- Now, tap on the ‘Submit’ button and choose your booking.
- Go to the ‘Change/reschedule’ section.
- After then, choose a suitable upcoming date from the calendar.
- Then, select a new flight according to the fare, time, and class.
- Finally, select the suitable payment option and pay the difference amount. (If it is required there)
Now, you are done!
Way2: Steps to change air India flight ticket date offline:
This is another easiest and most convenient way to reschedule your flight ticket without much more effort.
- To get the flight date to reschedule, just dial the toll-free helpline number.
- After connecting your call, just share your booking number and traveller name with the travel representative.
- Share your expected date, fare, class, and time with the travel representative and get complete assistance for the flight change.
Way 3: Air India Flight date change process via Airport:
- Find and locate the nearest airport.
- After visiting the airport, just find the Air India booking counter.
- Share your booking information with your travel agent.
- Check the availability of the new flight date, class, fare, and time.
- Everything is going as per your expectation then, change your flight.
Air India Change flight date Policy:
- As per the policy, travellers can change their flight date 24 hours from the flight departure time.
- If any traveller wants to save on change fees date then, reschedule your flight ticket within 24 hours from the booking.
- In case, the new flight fare is greater than the previous flight fare then, travelers have to pay the difference amount including taxes.
- Non-refundable ticket holders can also change their flight but, the rest of the amount will not refund rather than they will save as reward points which will use next flight booking.
- Air India Change Flight Date fees will vary from passenger to passenger but, there are some standards where travellers have to pay approximately 2500 INR per person as a change charge.