Can I load my Chime Card at Dollar General?
As I am a regular customer of Dollar General Store and Chime card as well, so I believe I qualify to answer this question. Here are my thoughts about Dollar General Store.
There are many retail shops in the US. Dollar General is one of so many. Frankly speaking, Dollar General is my favorite as well. Unlike the other departmental store, Dollar General sells goods for quite a reasonable reason without compromising on quality. Everything about Dollar General looks fine to me. The best thing that I have personally liked is the fact that anyone can add money to his Chime card at Dollar General Retail store.
Stop wondering- Where can I load my Chime card? Yes, like me, you also can load your Chime card at Dollar General Store with ease of mind. Everything is quite simpler than you can ever imagine. Before everything else, let me clear one thing. There are some terms and conditions that one needs to bear in mind. According to the Chime website, one can deposit money three times in 24 hours. In addition to that, you can add up to $1,000 in 24 hours. And similarly, you can’t add more than $10,0000 in a month.
These are the steps to follow to load your Chime card at Dollar General Store.
- Find out any Dollar General store in your location.
- You can use Google browser to find any Dollar General store in your location.
- Make sure your Chime card is not expired and effective.
- Once you are at Dollar General Store, get in touch with the cashier available at the counter.
- Request the cashier that you want to add money to your Chime card.
- You will be in luck, if you are a regular customer of Dollar General Store.
- Cashier might waive off your fee and load your Chime card for free.
- All you need is just hand over your Chime card with cash money.
- In return, the cashier will load money to your card and return it within a few seconds.
- Now, well, you are free to spend money as you wish with your loaded Chime card.
By any matter of chance, if you don’t find any Dollar General store in your location, you can visit other stores as well. For example, you can visit Walgreens, Walmart, CVC, 7 Eleven, Family Dollar and so on and so forth retail stores.
Read More: Chime SpotMe
Alternative ways to add money to your Chime card
You will be glad to know that there is more than one way to add money to a Chime card. Let’s get more specific. What exactly you can do either request your friend or use your linked bank account to send money to your Chime account. Tap the balance tab and select send a request to friend option add money to your Chime account.
Alternatively, what you can do is to transfer money to your Chime card from your bank account. But, the procedure to deposit money using a debit card on Chime is quite tricky but simple. Note that you can’t add your debit card directly to your Chime account. What you need is to find the Chime routing number and bank account number. Then, further you will require to navigate through your bank’s mobile application on your phone. Once you link your Chime account to your bank account, you can easily send money from your bank account to your Chime account. These are steps to follow:
- Open your Chime app and sign in.
- Press the menu tab and further select the “setting” tab.
- Now press on getting a Chime account and routing number. Copy both numbers.
- Right now you need to log in to your bank account app.
- Get into the “add recipients” section.
- Now find out the column where you need to enter your Chime routing and bank account number.
- Simply follow all on-screen instructions as mentioned.
- Save the changes.
- Now just navigate to the send money tab on your bank app.
- Enter the amount and select your Chime account.
- Proceed and make the payment.
- Now check out your Chime account. You will find balance in your wallet.
If anyone from your contacts asks can I load money to a Chime card at Walgreen, send this post to them. If any question or doubt is left in your mind, you don’t need to worry. Leave your question in the below mentioned comments, I answer you at earliest.