QuickBooks Desktop always rules the charts for the world’s finest accounting and bookkeeping software. Equipped with multiple advanced features, QuickBooks Desktop is capable enough to handle day-to-day business transactions of small and mid-sized enterprises. However, regardless of how good QuickBooks Desktop is, we can’t consider it a perfect accounting software thanks to its vulnerability to errors and bugs. This post will discuss QuickBooks Outlook isn’t responding error, which users can face after they try sending emails directly from QuickBooks Desktop. Numerous reasons can trigger QuickBooks Email Outlook isn’t responding error, which you may get to understand beneath, alongside their troubleshooting solutions.
Why are you cursed with the QuickBooks outlook isn’t responding issue?
The Outlook from Microsoft is employed as an email manager by many QB users. It’s just not limited to sending emails and may be integrated with various online and third-party applications. It further reduces the complexity you’ll encounter while sending an email. Once you’ve got combined with the Desktop version of QuickBooks, it gives fast access to the users for sending an email via the Desktop application by using Outlook as a primary email client. However, if there’s any misconfiguration with the Windows settings, you will find yourself with QuickBooks Microsoft outlook not responding error.
Are you combating QuickBooks Outlook not responding error and need to induce over it immediately? If yes, be at liberty to speak to our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-856-0042.
Why does QuickBooks Email Outlook isn’t responding error take place?
QuickBooks Email Outlook isn’t responding error usually occurs when QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t have enough Windows permissions. Nonetheless, numerous other reasons may trigger it, such as:
1. Program files of the QuickBooks Desktop are either wholly or partially corrupted.
2. the e-mail settings in your QuickBooks Desktop don’t seem to be correctly set.
Also see: QuickBooks won’t open
What are the ways to repair QuickBooks Outlook isn’t responding error?
Solution 1) Use the Windows administrator account to run your QuickBooks Desktop
1. On your computer, close QuickBooks Desktop first.
2. Choose the Windows logo given at the left end of the taskbar.
3. Enter “QuickBooks” into the search column and click on the QuickBooks icon.
4. From the list of options, choose the Open file location.
5. within the QuickBooks folder, find the QuickBooks.exe file and right-click thereon.
6. Choose Properties from the given options.
7. Click on the Compatibility tab.
8. Put a checkmark on the Run this program as Administrator checkbox.
9. Hit the Apply option and choose the OK option.
If you get QuickBooks Outlook isn’t responding error again, move to the second solution.
Solution 2) Repair your QuickBooks Desktop software using Windows
1. Select the Windows Start menu on your computer.
2. Type “Control Panel” into the search field then hit Enter on the keyboard.
3. From the list of options, choose Programs.
4. Click on the Programs and Features option.
5. Find your QuickBooks Desktop software within the list and click on right it.
6. From the choices, choose Repair and follow the directions on the pc screen to repair QuickBooks Desktop.
If QuickBooks Email Outlook isn’t responding, the error persists; follow the following solution.
Solution 3) Manually set right the e-mail settings in your QuickBooks Desktop
If you’re trying to email your customers through the QB application and therefore the ‘QuickBooks setup exe has stopped working’ issue occurs. in this case, you need to verify your email preferences for QB by following the troubleshooting methods mentioned below:
1. Firstly, open QuickBooks and so click on the EDIT tab.
2. you wish to decide on the choice Send Forms from the available preferences.
3. Now, click on the My Preferences tab and click on on the choice to send the e-mail.
4. Click OK.
If still, the QuickBooks freezes when trying to email an invoice after sending a test email from QuickBooks Desktop, Follow the below steps.
1. Next, click on the Edit tab followed by the Preferences option.
2. Click on Send forms followed by the My Preference tab.
3. After that, click on the QuickBooks followed by OK.
4. To proceed, choose the Edit option and click on on Preferences.
5. Then, select Outlook and click on on OK.
6. Now, you’ve got to exit from QuickBooks and click on on the Outlook Application.
7. Lastly, restart your system and windows then try sending an email by using QuickBooks again.
Has this method fixed your error “QuickBooks sending email through Outlook isn’t responding”? If not, then you’ll be able to jump to the subsequent process.
Solution 4) Check and verify internet Explorer’s Email Preferences
1. To begin, you’ve got to shut QuickBooks and pack up all the corporate files.
2. Now, run internet explorer and click on on the gear icon.
3. Choose Internet Options from the available preferences.
4. After that, you have got to open the Programs tab and ensure that you simply have chosen Outlook because the default email program within the setting section.
5. Click on Apply, followed by OK.
6. Now, close the web explorer and send an email via QuickBooks.
7. If thanks to any reason, QuickBooks freezes when sending an email, you’ve got founded the Outlook as default email, then you want to hunt for another alternative.
We hope you’ll be ready to rectify QuickBooks Outlook is not responding error after applying the troubleshooting solutions given above. If you fail to try to to so, then our suggestion for you is to contact our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-856-0042 for added support removing QuickBooks Email Outlook isn’t responding error.