Don’t paint when you wish to change anything after purchasing the ticket, don’t paint; you have rescheduled your fight. The Air India flight rescheduling fee is approximately 2500 rupees, but it may also vary because the changes will depend on the fare you have purchased and the date and time of your fare purchased.
Rescheduling flight procedure on Air India flight
After getting to know about the change, you still want to reschedule the flight, get on the steps stated here, and make changes effortlessly. So the rescheduling process is:-
- Use your internet browser to get onto the official page of Air India or use the Air India application.
- The manage booking option and the manage booking option are located beside the search flight option on the web page.
- On the manage booking option, you have to enter the PNR number or the booking reference number and the passenger’s last name, then tap on the search option.
- On the inside, you have your flight details, and besides there, you have the modify option, tap on the option.
- When the modified page ocean there, you get the different options such as the date, time, and flight. Choose an option as the date or time you have to reschedule.
- Then enter the new schedule timing and hit on the continue option.
- After that, you will be redirected to the payment procedure, and you have to pay the change by accompanying the changed policy.
- If there is any charge, the charges and hit on the confirm option.
- As soon as you complete the procedure, you will receive the confirmation in your email and the phone number.
So the thought as what can be rescheduling procedure or What is the rescheduling fee for Air India? You can find the solution with this article.