The purpose of this post is to explain how to bulk convert EML files to PDF format. Because the two file formats differ on the fundamentals of different email client suites, users may need to convert EML to PDF Perfect Recommendation. So, read this guide to learn how to make this conversion. But first, let’s brush up on our knowledge of EML files and PDF files.
My acquaintance has been summoned to court over a financial dispute. Thunderbird was used to send and receive all of his email correspondence.
However, it turns out that printing EML files in a legible format are a time-consuming process. I’m referring to the fact that there are a large number of EML documents.
Despite the fact that my friend has now ceased using Thunderbird, he has a backup straight from his account, which contains many EML files as well as a few attachments from it.
According to a few forums, Adobe document files are the best since they may be protected with a password and also ensure that they will not be copied without the user’s consent. Consequently, I have opted to batch print EML files in order to be able to present the emails in court as electronic proof.
EML (Extensible Markup Language)
Outlook Express and many other email clients, such as Thunderbird, Mozilla, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, and others, use the EML file format to store a single email message at a time. Every email message is treated as a single file. Other attachments and hyperlinks are stored in the main body of the EML file, which is a blend of plain ASCII text and other attachments.
PDF (Portable Document Format)
The Portable Document Format, or PDF, is a file format for storing an unlimited number of fonts and images of arbitrary length. Adobe created this format, which is mostly used to create e-books and other digital content. PDF files are commonly used to exhibit and exchange documents, and they are not dependent on any hardware, software, or operating system.
Do you need to Convert an EML File to a PDF File online?
Looking at the case above, it’s clear that both forms are vastly different from one another. The first is used to store email messages, while the second is used to store a document or file. So, if a user wishes to convert an EML file to a PDF file, he or she must first learn how to convert an EML file to a PDF file. And being a tech-savvy individual, I am well aware that this is no simple process. Let’s talk about the many reasons behind this conversion now.
- You can backup a large number of EML files on a single PDF page.
- The EML files are more protected in a PDF document, which can be viewed without difficulty and cannot be accessed by unauthorized users.
- This conversion will result in a single document containing all of the emails and attachments.
How to Manually Convert an EML File to a PDF?
Using the built-in utility in Microsoft Outlook:
The in-built utility function in MS Outlook allows users to convert EML to PDF format. You’ll need MS Outlook installed on your PC to do this.
To convert EML to PDF, follow the steps listed below:
- Select any random EML email file that you want to convert to PDF format in MS Outlook.
- Go to the File menu and pick save as a tag from the drop-down menu.
- Now select HTML as the file format and store it to any spot on your computer.
- Go to the Office button and select Save As.
- Finally, choose PDF as the format for saving the EML file.
The Disadvantages of Adopting the Manual Technique are as follows:
Although the above-mentioned approach is simple to utilize in order to convert EML to PDF, there may be some complications that develop throughout the conversion process. As a result, consider some of the drawbacks of the manual method.
- If you also want to transfer any attachments, this manual technique will not convert EML emails to PDF. This implies you won’t be able to use this method to convert all EML files to PDF, including attachments.
- This is the manual procedure to use if you wish to convert one or more EML files to PDF format. However, if you wish to covert other files, you’ll have to repeat the entire operation, which is very time-consuming.
- The possibility of data loss and changes in the formatting of EML emails can also occur while utilizing this method.
- This is a time-consuming technique because a huge number of databases must be transformed. It also necessitates extra effort and labor while converting EML to PDF.
Why is it preferable to use an automated tool?
- It is also not necessary to install the ImportExportTools extension on your computer.
- There are no restrictions on the size of the files.
- All Windows operating system versions are supported.
- Change the contents of entire EML files that include attachments.
- Additionally, the software provides a date range filter option.
- A total of seven different preview options are available for EML files.
- All Mail Client EML Files can be converted with the help of the software.
- It is possible to alter many EML files at the same time.
So far, I’ve covered all of the free and simple ways of conversion in this article. I’ve also covered all of the advantages and disadvantages of the manual technique, which you should consider before choosing one. However, there is a solution to every difficulty, and in order to resolve this issue, you can use the SysTools EML to PDF Converter application, which will allow you to perform limitless EML to PDF conversions at the same time with no constraints. So, acquire the software from SysTools’ official website and start converting your EML files to PDF in no time.
Just a few days ago, I needed a printed copy of all Thunderbird emails in order to complete an urgent project at my place of business. I’ve converted my Thunderbird.EML files to Adobe PDF format for further use. Then I utilized the Systools team’s conversion software, which worked perfectly. I am quite pleased with its performance.
-Shawn from the United States
My colleague offered me some Windows Live Mail.EML files, which I was able to use. I wanted to print all of the emails because I wanted to go through them and analyze them. Consequently, with the aid of this software, you may print all EML emails and attachments as Adobe document pages. I’m left wondering what I would have done if I hadn’t come across this service. I’ve now successfully printed an EML file in batch mode.
New Yorker, Philippe