Are you looking for Top Free Blog Commenting Sites List for SEO backlinks with high DA & PR? What are Blog commenting Sites? Free Blog Commenting Sites
Blog commenting is one of the easiest ways to get backlinks. Simply go to the websites that have enabled the comments feature. Comment with your website URL, once approved, you will get a backlink for the same.
These websites have lots of traffic with high domain authority. If you share your content on these websites, then you will get lots of traffic on your website.
Sponsor Social Bookmarking Sites
A social bookmarking site is an online service that permits you to gather bookmarks on a cloud-based server. This way you can access the data from anywhere. You only need to get registered on the website and create bookmarks there and simply tag it under various yet relevant categories. High domain authority sites help you in getting quality backlinks.
Social Bookmarking is one of the Off-Page SEO strategies. If you are a Blogger, Digital Marketer, or the owner of any kind of website, then you also know that your work cannot run without traffic. In such a situation, we can use techniques like Social Bookmarking to bring traffic to a blog or website or to rank a page first in Google. If you do not know what is Social Bookmarking and how it works and how you can use it to bring traffic to your blog or website. These sites even index quickly on Google and search engines and give you an instant boost in your performance.
Here are the list of the Social Bookmarking websites which has high DA & PR, helps your websites to get quality traffic.
Why Link Building is Important in SEO?
Link building is an important aspect of SEO for obtaining a good rank in search engines. Social bookmarking is a very effective SEO link-building technique. This not only drives more traffic to the website but also relevant audiences reach out to your content.
There are lots of benefits of social bookmarking as a piece of SEO; it is a simple method to take traffic to your site and help you to take high up in SERP.
You can not only save your favorite websites and send them to your friends but you can also see what other people have found interesting enough to tag.
Do-Follow Social Bookmarking Sites are the best way to promote your website, blog, Brand & Event so quickly by creating quality do-follow back-links, drive the huge amount of traffic to your website. If you belong to SEO industry, then this post is perfectly suited for you.
Benefits of Social Bookmarking Sites:
- It helps in making your content viral.
- Strengthen your brand value and create more awareness.
- You avail improved SERPs.
- Help in promoting new content published on your site, when you bookmark the content on a social bookmarking site.
- The bounce rate of the website declines.
- Organic and relevant traffic gets driven to your website.
- You obtain a quality backlink and in order to that backlink profile gets improved.
- Your website domain authority and page authority gets improved.
- There comes upvotes to enhance visibility.
- The social bookmarking sites are user-friendly and so easy to use.
- It is quick too and so less time-consuming.
- It also brings user interaction and so brings more popularity to your website.
Top 100 Free Blog Commenting Sites List 2022-2023
Here’s how these sites help you in SEO:
- Indexing: Indexing on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo can be done quickly only by the effective use of social bookmarking.
- Quality backlinks: It also helps you to get quality PR backlinks owing to their strong audience base.
- New traffic: You can generate significant new traffic for your website or blog by submitting the content on social bookmarking sites.
- Reduction in bounce rate: Social bookmarking sites helps you get more relevant traffic resulting in a substantial decrease in the bounce rate.
- Improved domain authority: High PR bookmarking sites will also help you to upgrade your domain authority.
Tag the correct keywords:
- A tag is a keyword assigned by a user to represent the subject content of a bookmark, or other online content.
- Tagging is a method of information classification and makes a collection of resources easier to discover and share.
- Tagging is a social activity and the more popular a tag is, the more likely it is meaningful to users.
- More popular resources are tagged more frequently and a system of “ranking” is based on perceived utility and value.
Social Bookmarking is free, easy to use, and effective. Your work should not be considered complete until it has been shared socially, and finally, bookmarked. Consider social bookmarking the icing on the content cake. If you haven’t installed social bookmarking plugins already, put it on your to-do list and get to it!