Working from home is bliss. Blessed people are presently working from home. This pandemic due to Coronavirus has created the opportunity to work from home. Previously the employees had to physically attend their offices which gave them a lot of physical stress.
But now they can comfortably attend their office meeting by simply sitting at home and accessing their laptop or desktop. There are various things that people working from home can only understand. This may include the extended coffee session, lunchtime, shower time.
Doing household work, spending time with family, and maintaining can also be included under this list. These people can simultaneously attend both sections of their works.
List of the Things only Work from Home people can understand
- Working from home, people can spend their entire day with their family in their home. While doing their official work through laptops they can also look after children and help in several household works. But when these people went to a traditional office then the conversation with their family was solely dependent on phones or video calls. Now they watch their kids playing, growing, can assist them in their studies, and many more. Previously, these people used to face a detachment from their families. But now they feel the love, the tenderness, the warmth in their relationships. They are dedicating more and more time to their kids which makes these tiny creatures happy and excited. This sense of attachment and devotion makes them different from the regular office goers. “After lockdown and complete declaration of work from home, I can able to spend plenty of time with my kids,” says Rani who is an expert in elongated vs round toilets
- These people who are working from home can have their extended version of coffee or tea session. Whenever they feel headache or stress or over workload, they can have a hot coffee whenever they want. But in the office, it was only possible in breaks or short breaks. For example, in the case of a teacher, they are only allotted a lunchtime and a short break for going to washrooms and all. But while taking online classes from home, they can have coffee or tea anytime they want. Or they may prefer to have coffee sessions in between the gaps of the online classes. In this way, they can reduce their stress and anxiety as well.
- They can now arrange their lunchtime as per their convenience. In the office, they had to complete their lunch within a specific range of time. Even lunchtime is also odd in some corporate fields. Some employees have their lunch at around 3 noon which is not at all healthy. But while working they can maintain their lunchtime and can extend it as per their own convenience. This is a huge difference between office goers and people working from home. These feelings will not be understood by any other office goers.
- When previously everyone used to go to the office, due to high rush they usually have to complete their shower within a minute. Hence, they suffer from hair fall or skin diseases. But now after a lockdown and declaration of work from home, these people can now take their shower maintaining their own time without any rush. Work from has provided a comfortable and convenient working hour for their employees and now these peoples can work in a much stress-free zone.
- As there is no rush to catch the bus or train to reach the office, the employees can now invest this time by planting their trees. They can devote some time to doing the unattended household work. They can now look after their pets and can feed them. Now they can feel much more relaxed and lead a stress-free life. Previously when they used to go to the office, their plants out of thrust died, and their pets died of hunger. But now in between their work they can spare some time with them.
- Maintaining body fitness and exercises has now become a part of their life who works from home. Previously in their hurry to bury life they hardly get any time to maintain their body or do yoga or exercises. But now in order to reduce their stress, they can be able to spare some time for their exercises or yoga. Previously while attending office they used to go to the gym for exercise as they had no time in-house to complete their exercise courses. But now as of the pandemic, the gym centers are closed and people are maintaining their bodies by doing exercises in their homes. “ Now I do exercises early in the morning and after a full meditation get back to my work,” says Tanvir who is an expert in Carrer episode writing
- Working from home people can select their working ambiance at their own convenience. They can select an empty space to work peacefully. In rainy weather, they can even select to work on a balcony or terrace with hot tea or coffee. But in the office, they have to work on their designated desk with their given laptops. They have no freedom to choose their own working ambiance. In the office, time goes on by gossiping with the co-workers. But there are no such opportunities while working from home. You can work by giving full concentration on work and providing a productive outcome.
Therefore, from the above-mentioned points, it is clear that there are several privileges that the people working from home are enjoying. Only these people can understand the value of family bonding, maintaining relationships, enjoying your own space, and many more. They can work according to their own convenient timing, have lunch, breakfast as per their comfort, and can have an extended shower time.
They can now look after their plants and pets, devote ample time to their families, and can understand their kids. Working from home culture has reduced lots and lots of stress from the employees and they are enjoying their work more than they previously had.