ERP implementation has been beneficial for many businesses, primarily because it provides businesses with access to highly advanced technologies. One such feature found in modern-day ERP solutions is CRM or Customer Relationship Management. This is something that enables businesses to focus on enhancing their relationships with customers.
Furthermore, it has been beneficial for organizations as it helps foster better relationships with customers while increasing revenues. Therefore, let’s understand what CRM systems in your best ERP solution are all about.
When an ERP system turns into a life savior that one cannot ignore. Wonder what an ERP system is or how it efficiently helps you execute your business operations? Relax, this piece is all about it! Continue reading to find out everything about ERP software & how can you choose the right one. Let’s get started.
What Are CRM Systems?
CRM or customer relationship management systems are engineered to help a business enhance customer relationships. This is made possible by ensuring all your customer requirements are met effectively and efficiently. Every personalized interaction with your customers will help your business keep your customers more happy and satisfied. This further contributes to the profit generated by your business, enabling you to scale and expand further.
With such a competitive market, CRM is a growing space. Today, almost every provider focuses on providing best-in-class sales experiences to their customers. Further, with the Covid-19 pandemic that recently took place, consumers worldwide have shown an increased dependency on eCommerce platforms. I
These systems can be leveraged by different departments within your organization, including marketing, sales, and even business development executives. One can use them to keep track of customers and order history, eliminate repetitive tasks and streamline sales processes. Other than that, a CRM system can also help you generate more leads and make the most of every business opportunity made available to you.
What Are The Perks Of CRM Systems?
These days, almost every ERP system is equipped with robust CRM functionality. which enables your business to facilitate centralized management of all data related to customers. This can be leveraged to streamline sales processes and boost the sales team’s efficiency. Furthermore, this allows them to generate more quality leads and take the sales figures to new heights.
CRM systems also enable businesses to enhance their interactions with customers with many effective support systems in place. Your teams can simply access all the information about the customers by leveraging the competencies of CRM systems and augmenting their sales pitch accordingly. All in all, this is precisely what your business needs to deliver an experience that your customers will remember for a long time.
Different Features Of CRM Systems
CRM systems are equipped with varied features and functionalities ideally designed to help your business enhance customer experience and drive results. Some of these features include:
- Lead Management: The biggest headache for your sales team is facilitating the effective management of leads. CRM systems are equipped with various lead management tools that enable businesses to facilitate hassle-free management of leads. One can leverage these tools to keep track of their leads, segment them, quality them, and even deliver notifications specific to the leads.
- Contact Management: CRM systems are designed to help your business better manage its contracts. This means you can use the system to organize all your contacts by organization, name, roles, number of implicit and explicit criteria. These contact management tools can help you carry out edits in bulk, customize different fields and tags and convert the content into leads and customers.
- Notifications: CRMs are now equipped with capabilities that enable you to facilitate alerts based in real-time. You can get alerts about upcoming events or tasks, opportunities and leads, updates on sales, and more. Businesses can enable features to receive these notifications via SMS, emails, desktop updates and more.
- Ticket Management: Managing your service tickets and customer inquiries can be further simplified and better managed using the ticket management feature in CRM systems. With the centralized storage of all customer-related information, front-end employees can better manage the emails, calls, or other inquiries raised by customers.
- Sales Pipeline: Create and track different deals within your sales pipeline using your CRM system. This can help businesses simplify the management of their sales pipelines and nurture all potential deals and customers for better results.
- Reporting; Reporting is one of the most useful and important features offered by CRM systems. The nuanced reporting competencies of CRM solutions can help you remain updated with all information about your sales team, customers, and even the sales pipeline. This information can further be leveraged to determine gaps and deploy enhancements to drive better sales.
CRM systems are the ideal enhancement to your ERP software as they can help you simplify customer management like never before. Therefore, leveraging the capabilities of CRM solutions can take your profits to new heights with happy and satisfied customers.