In the year 2008 Swami Vivekananda Subharti University was established. The University has different departments for the courses such as Subharti College of Business Studies, Law, Dental, Hotel Management, Engineering and Technology, Fine Arts, Polytechnic, etc. Swami Vivekananda Subharti University has been approved by NCTE, AICTE, and UGC. The flagship programs offered at the university are UG Diploma, MA, Journalism, and UG in Medical.
The university offers B.Sc degrees in OT technology, textile, biotechnology, computer science, animation, home science, nursing, interior design, bachelor of agriculture, bachelor of elementary education, bachelor of fine arts, bachelor of vocational course, BA LLB, BCA, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication, B.Com (Hons), B.Pharm, and B.Sc (Hons).
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University offers LLM, Master in journalism and mass communication, MA in home science, Buddhist studies, M.Ed, M.Sc in home science food and nutrition, animation PCM- Zoology, computer application, human development, Master in fine arts, Master in hotel management and catering technology, Master of fashion design, MCA, MD in anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, forensic medicine, MD in pathology, MD in pharmacology, microbiology, community medicine, MPA Kathak- dance, music, vocal-instrumental music guitar, diploma, postgraduate diploma, M.Phil, and Ph.D. programs.
Follow the given online and offline admission procedure for Swami Vivekanand Subharti University:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of both the class 10 and 12th standard
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Graduation degree
- Income Certificate
Online Method of Registration
- The candidates who are interested in taking admission at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University need to visit the official website of the institute.
- Here, the candidates need to go to the admission page where they can click on the “Application form”
- Now the candidates need to click on ‘fill the form – Link’
- Fill up all the details carefully as mentioned in the form
- Now the candidate is asked to click on submit
- Here, the candidates need to pay the application fee via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Now print out the application form.
Offline Method of Registration
- Go to the official website
- Now the candidates need to download the application form from the website of the institute.
- Now you can start filling the application form with all the required credentials carefully
- The candidate needs to attach all the required documents carefully with the application form
- Now the candidates have to pay the application fee via Offline mode by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University”.
- At last, submit the hard copy of the duly filled application form via Speed post or registered postal address
Review of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University has an active placement cell. The work of the placement cell is to prepare the students for brighter job opportunities. The college organizes placement drives for the candidates and invites top companies to take part in the drive. Top companies that visit the campus for placement drives include Fortis Hospitals, EduSports, HT Media Limited, Jaypee Hospital, Micromax, Wipro, Axis Bank, DC Dental, HDFC Bank, Adobe, Amazon, American Express, Ashok Leyland, Azim Premji Foundation, Exide Industries Limited, Genpact, HCL Technologies, Honda, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Infosys, Nestle, Reliance Industries Limited, Yamaha, SKF, TATA Consultancy Services, Ivy Comptech, Berger Paints, Honda, HP, Convergys, and Murugappa.
- The highest salary offered during the placement drive is Rs. 10 lakh PA.
Scholarship offered by Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
The university provides the VC scholarship, University scholarship, excellence scholarship, etc. Even the financial assistance is provided to the students by giving loans at the minimum interest. On the other hand, the students who have qualified for the SNET exam are offered a scholarship of 5,000 rupees which is for one time.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University also provides scholarships to students who are pursuing B.Sc (MIT), M.Sc (MIT), M.Sc (MLT), B.Tech (CE, IT, ME, EC, Food Tech, EEE), M.Tech, Polytechnic, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm, M.Pharm., D.Pharm., B.Sc in Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Maths, Zoology, Biotechnology, M.Sc in Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Physics, Maths, BCA, MCA, B.Com, M.Com, BA LLB, LLM, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication, Master in Journalism and Mass Communication, B.Ed, M.Ed, and Master of Fashion Design degree courses. They are only given to students in the first year.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Facilities
College offers different facilities to both the students and faculty in terms of infrastructure, knowledge, and support.
Hostel- The universities have separate in-campus hostel facilities for both the boys and girls. The College provides room on a shared basis and has washrooms.
Laboratory: SVSU has many specialized laboratories so that they can provide practical knowledge to the students including a Computer lab, electrical lab, workshop, mechanical lab, chemistry lab, physics lab, etc.
Library: Swami Vivekanand Subharti University has a huge variety of books, journals, and papers on general topics, management, and medical industry. The university also has varieties of newspapers and e-magazines.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Ranking
- The university has been ranked 96 for MBA/PGDM by Times 2021
- SVSU has been ranked 31 for Dental by India Today 2021
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University SNET
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is conducting SNET (Subharti-National Eligibility Test) for all those candidates who have minimum eligibility for all Non-medical and Para-medical courses. SNET is a gateway for students for admission to all its programs.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University: Faculty
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University (SVSU) has a trained and educated faculty member with a master’s degree. The faculty members also try to work for students’ development and personal growth. The faculty members ensure that the students are provided with specialized and updated information.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum eligibility for the undergraduate program is that the students should be class 12 passed with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- The minimum eligibility for a postgraduate program is that the applicants should be graduated from a recognized institute or university.
- The minimum eligibility for a doctoral program is that the students should have completed their master’s or has a relevant degree from a recognized institute or university.