The market is being driven by the growing incidence of chronic diseases, rising focus on early diagnosis of diseases, and soaring healthcare expenditure all over the world. CT is basically an imaging procedure that employs the use of specialized X-ray equipment for generating detailed images of internal organs for patients as well as their blood vessels, soft tissues, and bones.
This procedure is also known as computerized axial tomography (CAT) scanning. CT imaging has emerged as the standard of diagnosis for various diseases, such as spinal conditions, inflammatory diseases (such as ulcerative colitis and sinusitis), kidney diseases, and circulatory system conditions (such as coronary artery diseases, aneurysms, and blood clots). Owing to this factor, the growing incidence of these diseases is positively impacting the worldwide demand for CT procedures across the world.
Geographically, North America is predicted to continue dominating the CT market in the forthcoming years. This will be because of factors, such as the rising incidence of chronic diseases, ballooning population of geriatric people, and rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure in the region. Moreover, the surging healthcare expenditure is also supporting the expansion of the market in the region. Apart from these factors, the players operating in the market are investing heavily in research and development (R&D) projects in order to develop advanced products equipped with better features, which is also fueling the growth of the regional market.
Browse full report with Table of Content – Computed Tomography Industry Outlook Report
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings