Reprint employee W2 in QuickBooks is a procedure that the users need to perform if there is a problem with the W2 form. They need to reprint it if the users have lost the W2 form or the form gets corrupted. Reprinting the form means reissuing it. The Internal Revenue system, also called IRS, has issued a few guidelines for this form. Ensure to read the entire blog to solve your query efficiently.
Technical glitches are very complicated and confusing to get rid of. Even a single mistake in executing the steps can lead to many more technical problems. Hence for such issues, you must solely rely on the experts. Call our expert helpline at 1-855-948-3646 and get in touch with the skilled and professional QuickBooks team.
IRS guidelines to reprint the W2 form.
If you follow the IRS guidelines, there is no reason your form will be declined, or there will be any corruption or error in the form. A prerequisite before implementing these guidelines is to update payroll tax tables to their latest available versions.
While reprinting this form, ensure to follow every guideline listed below.
- “REISSUED STATEMENT” Is a term That must be obligatorily encompassed in the W2 form.
- You also need to attach the copies of 2, B, and C.
- Along with these requirements, you also need to provide an attachment which is a copy of the W2 form filling instructions.
Cling to these guidelines for a smooth process of reprinting the form. Besides these guidelines, confirm that every detail you enter is correct and precise.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Network Connection Error
Steps to reprint the employee W2 form in QuickBooks
The W2 form is an essential component In every employee’s section, and it is necessary to meticulously fill in all the details to smoothen out the entire process. Follow the steps below to reprint this form.
- Launch the ‘QuickBooks payroll tax center’ available in the ‘QuickBooks desktop application.’
- Click on the ‘payroll center,’ which you will find under the ‘employees’ tab.
- Now navigate the ‘file forms’ tab and click on ‘view/print forms and W2s.’
- Once you have done that, you have to enter the pin of your payroll and click on the ‘OK’ option.
- Open the W2 page, and look at the ‘list of employees.’
- Choose the employee’s name to view and print their W2 forms. If you cannot open the W2 form, you must press and hold the ‘ctrl + alt’ keys together.
- Select ‘view Reprints’ and confirm that the forms have been reissued.
Note: This error can also occur due to inappropriate configuration of the Antivirus installed in your system, so check all the system settings before printing the form.
This is how you can reprint employee W2 in QuickBooks using these simple steps. If you are still encountering the same form issuing or printing problem, then you must contact an expert. Get in touch with QuickBooks professionals at 1-855-948-3646.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error Code 12031