Are you looking for the best Free Social Bookmarking Sites list for SEO backlinks? What are High PR Social Bookmarking Sites? Social Bookmarking Sites list for SEO
A social bookmarking site is an online service that permits you to gather bookmarks on a cloud-based server. This way you can access the data from anywhere. You only need to get registered on the website and create bookmarks there and simply tag it under various yet relevant categories. High domain authority sites help you in getting quality backlinks.
Social Bookmarking is one of the Off-Page SEO strategies. If you are a Blogger, Digital Marketer, or the owner of any kind of website, then you also know that your work cannot run without traffic. In such a situation, we can use techniques like Social Bookmarking to bring traffic to a blog or website or to rank a page first in Google. If you do not know what is Social Bookmarking and how it works and how you can use it to bring traffic to your blog or website. These sites even index quickly on Google and search engines and give you an instant boost in your performance.
Most social bookmarking sites let you search through bookmarked links on subjects that range from shopping, technology, and politics to blogging, news, and sports. Most offer search tools where you can search through what other users have bookmarked by typing in your search term.
Why Link Building is Important in SEO?
Link building is an important aspect of SEO for obtaining a good rank in search engines. Social bookmarking is a very effective SEO link-building technique. This not only drives more traffic to the website but also relevant audiences reach out to your content.
There are lots of benefits of social bookmarking as a piece of SEO; it is a simple method to take traffic to your site and help you to take high up in SERP.
You can not only save your favorite websites and send them to your friends but you can also see what other people have found interesting enough to tag.
Benefits of Free Social Bookmarking Sites:
- It helps in making your content viral.
- Strengthen your brand value and create more awareness.
- You avail improved SERPs.
- Help in promoting new content published on your site, when you bookmark the content on a social bookmarking site.
- The bounce rate of the website declines.
- Organic and relevant traffic gets driven to your website.
- You obtain a quality backlink and in order to that backlink profile gets improved.
- Your website domain authority and page authority gets improved.
- There comes upvotes to enhance visibility.
- The social bookmarking sites are user-friendly and so easy to use.
- It is quick too and so less time-consuming.
- It also brings user interaction and so brings more popularity to your website.
All the benefits show you the significance of social bookmarking sites to make popular your site or blog everywhere on the web. As we know that social bookmarking is an off page SEO activity, so anyone can perform it by getting proper guidance.
Social bookmarking sites have become a great asset for businesses in their link building strategies. Not only do these sites provide the option to bookmark your website’s resources directly into your profile, but also share valuable updates to the online community and target audience. Once you start building links on social bookmarking sites, you can see instant growth in your website traffic
The social bookmarking is a procedure you can read them to bookmark your website. This the benefit of working with the procedure that is bookmarking. With this advantage, the social bookmarking procedure has many benefits to enhance the website’s wellness. See the benefits of social bookmarking and understand the importance of this procedure.
You can use these sites for building high quality of backlinks. All links are 100% working. If you have any Bookmarking Website, Send the URL. If you want to get your bookmarking link on top position. feel free to contact us.
Social Bookmarking Sites List for SEO
Here’s how these sites help you in SEO:
- Indexing: Indexing on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo can be done quickly only by the effective use of social bookmarking.
- Quality backlinks: It also helps you to get quality PR backlinks owing to their strong audience base.
- New traffic: You can generate significant new traffic for your website or blog by submitting the content on social bookmarking sites.
- Reduction in bounce rate: Social bookmarking sites helps you get more relevant traffic resulting in a substantial decrease in the bounce rate.
- Improved domain authority: High PR bookmarking sites will also help you to upgrade your domain authority.
Social bookmarking and social news allow you to specifically target what you want to see. Instead of going into a search engine, typing something in, and then searching for that needle in a haystack, you can quickly narrow down the items to what you are looking for. It’s pretty easy to tell that the article with a hundred votes might be your best choice.
Organic SEO is 66 times better than paid advertising. It creates additional backlinks for your brand which helps increase your visibility. 91% of webpages never get organic traffic from search engines since they have no backlinks at all.
70-80% of web users skip right over paid ads and go straight to organic search results. If you don’t, you’re in the minority.
As you upload bookmarks to any of the above sites, be sure to “tag” the link with some key words that will help other users find it. What 2-3 words come to mind when you think of this link? What search words did you use to find the link? Social Bookmarking Sites List for SEO
Tag the correct keywords:
- A tag is a keyword assigned by a user to represent the subject content of a bookmark, or other online content.
- Tagging is a method of information classification and makes a collection of resources easier to discover and share.
- Tagging is a social activity and the more popular a tag is, the more likely it is meaningful to users.
- More popular resources are tagged more frequently and a system of “ranking” is based on perceived utility and value.
Social Bookmarking is free, easy to use, and effective. Your work should not be considered complete until it has been shared socially, and finally, bookmarked. Consider social bookmarking the icing on the content cake. If you haven’t installed social bookmarking plugins already, put it on your to-do list and get to it!
Top High PR Social Bookmarking Sites
Reddit is a social news website and forum where content is socially curated and promoted by site members through voting.
Mix is created and provided by the makers of StumbleUpon. It is better to avoid submission of duplicate posts as it may lead to spamming.
From articles and images to videos and music, you can save anything from anywhere on Mix. As long as it’s on the internet, you can add your favorite things to Mix.
BizSugar is a respected small business destination where members (membership is free) submit tips, advice, blog posts, video, and other resource-packed content within a business-focused community. If you are looking for a way to help spread your content further, BizSugar is a useful free resource.
ScoopIt is a content curation site that allows you to share and organize content on various topics. It is the technology to make content publishing much more time-efficient and impacting for marketing and knowledge sharing within the enterprise.
Pinterest is a social site where you can collect and share images of anything you find interesting.
LinkedIn is a social network for professionals to connect, share, and learn. It’s like Facebook for your career.
Twitter is an online news and social networking site where people communicate in short messages called tweets.
Facebook is a social networking site that makes it easy for you to connect and share with family and friends online.
Quora is a question and answer platform that allows users to ask and answer questions about anything.
Instagram is a free photo and video sharing app available on iPhone and Android.
Remember, on social bookmarking sites, bookmark your own posts. Social bookmarking sites frequently frown upon spam and direct advertising. To be part of a community, you’ll need to make a sincere effort to share information from relevant sources, not just your own website.