Feel Youthful, Look Better!
If you have been into the advancement in the cosmetic field, you must have heard about the new minimally invasive anti-ageing technique. Apart from invasive surgical approaches and temporary and less efficient dermal fillers. A Thread lift treatment in Dubai!
Our favorite celebrities and many other people have experienced this, and their feedback was nothing but an incredibly positive response.
Even though those who have had this thread lift have given it the finest reviews, some of us are unclear regarding the pre- and post-operative instructions.
Ahead is a complete guideline of dos and don’ts about thread lift treatment in Dubai.
What are PDO Threads?
PDO represents Polydioxanone. Even more delicate than human hair, these threads are of medical-grade protein composition.Since 1980, surgeons have begun using these soluble threads. PDO thread lift treatment is based on inserting them in the saggy aged skin to lift it up to a more rejuvenated, youthful appearance.
What to do before Thread Lift Treatment in Dubai?
Even though the use of threads is rather painless and without major consequences, there are still a few guidelines and things to think about both before and after the treatment.
Your medical professional will make a personalized treatment and instruction plan to cater for your ageing problems according to your skin type. The general thread lift pre-operative instructions will include:
- Smoking, tobacco consumption and drinking all kinds of alcohol must be prohibited a week before the thread lift treatment in Dubai as they all dehydrate your body and can badly affect the anesthetic step.
- The 48 hours prior to surgery, you should avoid using herbal supplements, omega fish oils, chile ginseng, vitamin E, garlic, and other supplements of this kind.
- Avoid consuming green and ginger tea as well.
- Blood thinners and aspirin-based products like Nurofen, ibuprofen, naproxen/naprogesic and all blood-thinning medications cause bleeding and additional side effects and complications.
- It’s also necessary to cease using steam rooms and engaging in strenuous exercise.
Your doctor might guide you more about your customized treatment by handing over a list of instructions to follow.
What to do after Thread Lift Treatment in Dubai?
Undoubtedly, the thread lift treatment in Dubai is a minimally invasive treatment without high risks, but still, there is a lot to do to enhance the recovery period’s smoothness and get the best results.
- You may experience nausea due to the anesthesia post-treatment. However, this is unimportant and might be swiftly resolved by taking a few tiny sips of water.
- The directions for after treatment are provided below for your reference:
- Avoid continuous facial movements for a day. Make sure to rest for a full day or two after thread lift.
- Social and daily life activities are not restricted, but engaging in strenuous activities and high-intensity workouts is.
- Even if there won’t be much discomfort, it’s still advised to take painkillers right after eating to prevent nausea.
- For three weeks following therapy, it’s also forbidden to use herbal supplements, vitamin E, blood thinners like aspirin, and other dietary supplements.
- For 48 hours following treatment, moisturizers, face creams, and even makeup should not be used.
- Take a healthy meal but in liquids like beverages and soft food. Your primary focus should be on a healthy diet of juices with a straw for one week after treatment.
- Gum chewing is also restricted for two weeks because it necessitates numerous facial motions.
- The practitioner recommends elevating a head for a week.
- You must refrain from pulling, massaging, rubbing, and exfoliating your skin for three weeks. And you must wait 12 hours following treatment before washing or touching your face.
- Avoid getting a dental or other cosmetic treatment on your face for two weeks after the thread lift treatment in Dubai.
How long will it take to recover?
There is minimal downtime and a few recovery days because it is not surgery. But you have to follow the pre and post-treatment suggestions from the practitioner until you heal and results are prominent.
How soon after the thread lift may exercise be started again?
You can perform light exercises after a week of thread lift treatment in Dubai, but strenuous and heavier ones must be avoided for three weeks as they will strain the treatment site. Exercises like yoga and meditation are also not permitted.
Can I go swimming after treatment?
For 12 hours following treatment, it is not advised to wet or wash the sutured region. You can swim but wait until the suture site heals completely and asks for your practitioner’s approval.
Does Insurance Cover PDO Thread Lift?
All the cosmetic surgical and non-surgical approaches, including thread lift treatment in Dubai, are not covered by insurance providers because there is no medical need for them. So be ready to bear all the expenses from your pocket.
The Bottom Line
The patient must be well-informed about the dos and don’ts of the treatment. They have chosen to undergo before and after. So, there will not be any surprising complications and risks with a longer recovery period. The same goes for the Cosmetic Surgery in Dubai. If you’ve made the decision to try it, have the top thread lift specialist in Dubai handle it for you!