In this blog, you will be answered for why OneDrive for business cannot download multiple files. There are simple methods to deal with these scenarios. Let us take a quick look at this matter.
One Drive is cloud storage of Microsoft Office 365. It comes with an inbuilt function of storage capacity of 1 TB within Office 365 along with the subscription plans. It allows to storage media and files which can be accessed from anywhere and at any time.
All data deposited in the OneDrive for Business service is stored within Microsoft’s data centers. The users retains full ownership and control over the data and is satisfied that the data is properly secured and protected.
OneDrive lets its users download individual files or entire folders. It’s easy to download these files and folders stored in the cloud on OneDrive to a computer.
So many users have queries regarding why OneDrive for business cannot download multiple files? To get this problem solved, you landed on the right page.
User query– I tried a lot to download OneDrive data to my computer in Windows 10, but I failed. Even I searched a lot on this but did not get any solution. Can OneDrive for business cannot download multiple files for Windows 10? Please suggest to me any solution to download my OneDrive data. Please help me in this regard. Thanks.
How One Can Solve OneDrive for Business Cannot Download Multiple Files Problem?
For manual method, user need to follow certain steps. Here is a manual method for backup of OneDrive for business uploaded data. So, follow these steps:
1. Login to your OneDrive account.
2. Multiple or single files can be downloaded from OneDrive by selecting them.
3. After selecting the files, click on the ‘Download’ button that is on the top bar of the page.
Shortcomings of Manual Method
When we perform this method, we come across some shortcomings. We listed here the possible errors occurs.
- Due to the network connection error, downloading is paused
- Error is created when the file is corrupted.
- Downloading is interrupted because of no permission for any folder.
- Some folders get downloaded easily, and create a constant error.
- Allows one by one backup at a time.
Sometimes, we even tried to take backup on other Windows operating solution. But we are unsuccessful to perform this. Most of the users open OneDrive account using different browsers. But, still same errors occurs.
Thus, user asks for the reliable, trusted and secure software.
OneDrive for Business Cannot Download Multiple Files? Try This Solution
Since we are discussing the question raised by most of the users why they are facing irrelevant errors for taking backup of OneDrive data. Apart from this, we tried a lot to solve this solution by manual method, but it is not feasible as per user’s need. It does not bring off the problems faced by the users.
If you do not want to waste your time in solving all these problems, then go for a third-party cloud service. Thus, by using another software you can easily download your OneDrive files.
Undoubtedly, use the OneDrive for business backup tool. It is one of the most trusted software which deals with these scenarios. In addition to this, it favors you to download OneDrive data fast and easily.
Features of the Application
- Export OneDrive data to the local drive.
- Save bulk files in a single shot.
- Accessibility to save the file on the desired location.
- Option of “Apply Data Filter” to save the specified file.
- Supports Windows 10 (64-Bit) and Server 2012 and 2016.
- Download newly received file by applying delta backup.
- If any file is left behind there is an option for re-run backup .
- Take care of folder hierarchy.
Therefore, because of its features user becomes familiar to it very easily. And use it for there backup of OneDrive files data.
Follow these 6 Simple Steps
Therefore, this are the simple steps which user needs to follow to run the program.
1. Install software to your system. Select Source and Destination platform for the backup.
2. In “workload selection” apply data filter i.e., duration of data to be downloaded.
3. To add users you can go to the settings, from there you can add users.
4. Now enter Admin ID and application ID, then click validate.
Then tap “next”.
5. Select file size and click on “Start Backup”.
6. After successful backup, go to “Download Report” to run in the local drive.
Thus, downloading is completed without any circumstances.
This tool also shows the number of licenses you left with after OneDrive data was downloaded. Besides this, it provides an option for re-run backup, to run the whole process again. And if any file is left without backup, we can opt for the “Retried Failed Items”.
Also Read: Best way to Convert EML to PDF File
Evidently, in this article, we perform a manual backup of OneDrive data files. So, The answer to the question can OneDrive for business cannot download multiple files is yes. Of course, we saw that by a manual method due to some difficulties, we can save OneDrive data files to our computer. To overcome the drawbacks that are faced during the backup of OneDrive data files by manual method we use this tool. In manual method we can only download single files at time. Whereas, by using this tool we can download multiple files at a time. Also, this application has many features which help users to perform the task in basic few steps. Therefore, with the help of a third-party cloud service tool, we are able to download our OneDrive data files to computer.