What is Clomid?
Clomid which is also known as clomiphene citrate is an oral medication which is generally prescribed to females as a result of their fertility issues. It is prescribed by a primary care physician to those females who want to conceive or get pregnant and have been facing issues in getting pregnant. Clomid is a medicine which falls under the category of ovulation stimulants which are responsible for pregnancy in women. This drug or medicine is prescribed to such women who suffer from ovulatory failure. Men can increase testosterone by taking Clomid. People tend to buy steroids UK to increase their level of testosterone in the body and also treat their infertility issues which can also be done effectively by Clomid.
How does Clomid work?
This medicine once taken helps in stimulating the release of eggs from the ovary which is also known as ovulation. This helps the females to get pregnant or conceive who previously suffered from infertility issues.
Benefits Of Taking Clomid:
There are a number of benefits of taking clomid which are as follows:
- It is cost effective treatment to overcome issues related with infertility.
- Being an oral medicine, clomid is less invasive.
- There are few side effects of clomid and as a result of this it is mostly well tolerated by females.
- It can also be used in the field of bodybuilding to gain lean muscle mass and cut down fat from the body.
- It can be used as a successful treatment by females who suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome which leads to either no ovulation or irregular ovulation which refrains females to get pregnant.
Side Effects Associated With The Use Of Clomid:
Although Clomid UK is effective for treating infertility problems, yet there are a number of side effects reported by the users. These are as follows:
- Allergic reaction which includes breathing issues, problems with swallowing, swelling of face, tongue, and lips etc.
- It can cause blurriness of vision.
- It can also result in confusion and unsteadiness.
- It can lead to jaundice which is a liver issue characterized by yellowing of skin and eyes.
- It can result in increased level of pain during periods.
- It can result in heavy periods.
- Use of clomid can result in bleeding during periods.
- It can cause pain in lower area of stomach which could mean enlargement of ovaries or endometriosis.
- It can lead to inflammation of pancreas otherwise known as pancreatitis.
- It can lead to headaches.
- It can cause pain in breasts.
- It can lead to irregular heartbeat.
- It can lead to insomnia.
- Use of clomid can lead to changes in mood.
- Some people experience rapid gain of weight in areas like midsection and face.
- It can lead to breast tenderness and pain.
Where To Buy Clomid?
Bodybuilders and athletes who want to build muscles and reduce fat at the same time tend to take such steroids which help them in achieving this goal. Due to this bodybuilders and athletes buy Clomid UK frequently. They also look for ways to buy testosterone UK which is available in the form of medicine and helps not only to increase the levels of testosterone but also helps to gain muscles at the same time.
Clomid And Muscle Mass:
Studies have shown that use of Clomid by the bodybuilders is linked with increasing muscle mass as its frequent use leads to increased levels of testosterone in the body. This in turn helps them to build muscle mass. By using Clomid, bodybuilders and athletes can increase their muscle mass and at the same time reduce fat.
Who Cannot Use Clomid:
There are certain limitations on who cannot use clomid. These are as follows:
- Those who are allergic to clomiphene which is an active ingredient in clomid.
- Already pregnant ladies should not take Clomid.
- Clomid should not be taken by those who had a past history of liver disease or are currently suffering from liver issues.
- It should not be used by such females who have cysts in their ovaries.
- It should not be used by those people who suffer from such cancer which is aggravated by hormone therapy.
- Those females who suffer from unusual menstrual bleeding should not use Clomid.
Clomid should only be used by adult women who face infertility issues. The initial dose of Clomid involves taking the drug for a period of five days on daily basis. The dose of Clomid initially should be 50 mg daily. If ovulation occurs then the dose should be stopped but if it does not occur after the first course then the dose of clomid should be increased to 100 mg in the second course and should be taken on daily basis. The dose of 100 mg should be split into two doses of 50 mg each and should be taken for a period of five days. The second course can be started after approximately 30 days of first course. It is strongly recommended to not go beyond 100 mg a day dose in any case.
Disease And Food Interactions With Clomid:
Disease interactions with Clomid or clomiphene include hyperlipidemia, abnormal uterine bleeding, uncontrolled adrenal dysfunction and hepatic dysfunction. There are no such food interactions with Clomid but it is recommended to avoid consuming alcohol while on clomid therapy to avoid any adverse outcomes.
Things To Remember While Taking Clomid:
It should be kept in mind that there is an increased chance of multiple pregnancies associated with Clomid. Moreover as Clomid can effect estrogen levels, it can lead to thinning of uterine. Moreover it can also lead to decreasing the cervical mucus. Moreover those females who take Clomid have increased risk of developing ectopic pregnancy. Moreover those patients who suffer from uterine fibroids should exercise caution while taking Clomid as it can lead to enlargement of fibroids. Clomid is a hormone treatment used in infertility. It is a prescription drug that is proven to help single women with ovulation problems or abnormal uterine bleeding. Although it is a drug that must be taken for six weeks, it doesn’t have the side effects other drugs have. It is considered safe for most women. But, like any other drug you’d go to be prescribed, there are some things to remember before you begin the treatment.