QuickBooks data base server is a tool that enables the user to run multiple version of QuickBooks process. Along with that, this tool crafts network data files in order to ensure that the user has the current year’s service running as the background application. For the company file on the host computer, the database manager tool creates a network data file i.e., (.ND). This blog will provide you with the most relevant information related to QuickBooks database server manager. For expert assistance, call us at +1-888-351-0999, and experience the best possible services from our QuickBooks support team.
Steps to install QuickBooks database server manager
- Double-click the installer and begin with the installation of the Wizard.
- After that, click yes if you system is connected with a proper internet connection, or in other case hit No.
- Now, the user is required to close all the open tabs, and then move ahead by clicking on the next option.
- Read and accept the terms of the software license agreement.
- Followed by selecting Customer or network options.
- The next step is to select an install type, depending on the current situation.
- Tap on Yes to allow access.
- Move ahead, by entering the license number and product number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- And the final step is to set-up the database server manager.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned steps might help the QuickBooks users to install the QuickBooks database server manager. However, if the QuickBooks users face any difficulty or in case of any confusion, the QuickBooks users can get in touch with our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number +1-888-351-0999. Our team of experts and certified QuickBooks customer support professionals will help the QuickBooks users to make the best use of the QuickBooks database server manager.