The setup instructions are the first thing people check for when purchasing a new Canon Pixma printer. You will be able to use all of the printing functions of your Canon PIXMA printer after completing the first setup process. However, you can only begin the setup process after you have unpacked your printer and connected it via a power cord and other cords. After turning on your printer, go to https //ij.start.cannon and follow the step-by-step procedures outlined in this article.
What is the meaning of ij.start.canon?
To install the printer drivers on your Windows or Mac device, go to ij.start.canon after purchasing a new Canon printer. You will find instructions for downloading and installing printer drivers on this page. All you have to do is listen to the prompts on your device and do what they say. Let’s get started by installing the Canon Printer drivers and then finishing the setup procedure using https //ij.start.cannon. In other words, it enables maximum operational and deployment simplicity. As a result, the Canon Printer Setup process is really simple.
Canon Pixma Printer Setup at Canon.com/ijsetup
You must connect the Pixma printer to a power source and then to a wireless network in order to complete the ij.start.cannon. The majority of us, however, are uninformed of how to connect our printers to a wireless network. As a result, you can begin the connecting procedure by following the fast actions listed below. We’ll try to connect your printer using the WPS or wifi button approach in this method:
- Plug in your printer and turn it on by pressing the “Power” button.
- Check to see if the printer’s light is stable.
- Next, look for the wifi button on your printer.
- Press and hold the wireless button once you’ve found it.
- You must release this button as soon as the light begins to blink.
- Locate and push the WPS Push button on your router.
- The printer will now begin looking for a network within its range.
- The power and indicator lights will both flicker concurrently as a result of this.
- Now, hold your breath and wait for the light to stop blinking.
- Finally, connect your printer to a network that is available.
You’ll see that the ij.start.canon process has completed after the connection has been established, and you may now print a test page to determine if the connection was successful or not.
Connecting your Canon PIXMA Printer to Wi-Fi requires proper installation, which we have covered in the process above. It is obvious from this section that the ij.start.cannon method for printer setup is simple and can be completed by carefully following each step. In articleshero you can find more solution. To avoid connection failure, just make sure you select the correct network and enter the network passkey carefully.