Google AMP – Today everyone is very much in love with the speed on the internet. If you have low internet speed, then there are many such things which you will not be able to do like watching online videos, listening to music, etc.
After the speed of the Internet network is good, the important thing comes that when we search in Google to read any information, then we want that information should be found immediately.
This is the reason why we want to read the information after visiting a website and not wait for that website to open.
This is the reason why today I will tell you about how to set up Google AMP because every blogger wants that the visitor who visits his blog should not disappoint him. And anyway, if the speed of the blog is not good today, then Google does not even rank it.
Do we already know what is Google AMP Accelerated Mobile Pages? And what is its importance for the website?
Also, we had to know that what are the advantages and disadvantages of using it? In this post, we will know how we can do AMP Implementation by installing Accelerated Mobile Pages on our WordPress website.
How to set up Google AMP?
Today 70-80% of people use their smartphones for browsing. Since the internet plan became cheaper in our country, almost everyone has internet service available on smartphones.
- Since the launch of Jio, internet usage in India has increased a lot as compared to other countries. So more and more mobile smartphones are used to extract information.
- In such a situation, if you are a blogger and you want more and more traffic for your blog, then of course you will have to target that mobile traffic.
- Competition is also increasing a lot to gain traffic coming from Smartphones. According to Google’s survey, if the website/blog’s loading time is more than 3 seconds, then 50-60% of the traffic goes back after coming to the page.
- The solution to this problem has also been removed by Google, which we know as Google AMP. Bloggers use it who seriously understand its importance.
Google AMP Implementation also ranks the website very quickly. With Google AMP Implementation, the loading time of the Blog/Website becomes a lot of work. In the best digital marketing course in Rohini, you can learn these all things and become an expert blogger or digital marketer…
This is because in the AMP version, only the main content of the pages of the website/blog shows. Due to this, the page size becomes very useful and the page gets loaded in Fraction Of Second.
What is Google AMP?
We are going to talk about setting up Google AMP here, so first of all it is important for us to know what is this Google AMP and how today it is the first choice of all the big bloggers.
Google AMP form is Google Accelerated Mobile Pages. It is an open-source framework that makes an AMP page of a website page. In this way, when someone views this website from mobile, it shows the AMP page.
How do you identify the AMP version of a blog?
When we search in Google to get any of our information, then we can easily identify it in the Google search result.
In Google search results it is available with a special symbol which shows Lightning Fast Symbol. From the image shown below, you can know how we can easily identify AMP Implementation Pages.
Step by Step Method to Setup AMP in WordPress Website
It is quite easy to set up AMP in WordPress Website/Blog. For this we do not need to do much, just use a plugin.
- You have to open your WordPress Dashboard, then click on Plugins, and then select Add New.
- Go to the search box and type AMP, then install it and activate it. Now you have to open its Dashboard by clicking on AMP.
- Here you can do all kinds of settings related to AMP such as Setting – Design – Extension.
We will learn to set them one by one, you should set up AMP in your blog according to the setting shown in the image. When we open the Dashboard of AMP, we get 2 options for setting inside it.
- One is for New users and the other option is for Experienced Users. So basically we have to move forward by selecting a new user.
- When the New User Option is opened, then we will start doing our setting. But you should follow the setting which I am showing you here in the image.
- Here we will first open the setting tab and go to General inside it and set the logo shape and size.
- Apart from this, we will also select what to show on the AMP page like Post, Category & Tags, Homepage, Pages, etc.
SETTING – GENERAL
In this, we normally import the setting of Seo. Agar you already use Yoast Seo Plugin then you will get the option here to import Yoast setting into AMP like Meta Tags etc. These are the most important things teach in the SEO training in Delhi …
SETTING – SEO
We definitely use some Push Notification Plugin to stay connected with the visitors of our blog and send them every notification.
So if you also use One Signal like me, then you will have to add its ID here. With this, even after AMP implementation, we can send the latest updates in the same way to our visitors.
SETTING – PUSH NOTIFICATION
Here you are given the option of Theme Selection. With which you can use the theme of your choice for your AMP page.
Mostly you will get Premium Themes in this but you do not need to take tension at all. Because 3 Themes also gives you AMP Plugin for Free.
Design – THEME
With the help of this option, you can select what you want to show on the page. Such as Social Sticky Icons which will always be visible at the bottom, despite the slide. Apart from this, we can enable Next Previous. We can also enable Related Post from here.
Design – SINGLE
This plugin is very important if you want to increase the traffic of your website/blog. And even if you are losing your visitors due to slow website speed, you will still benefit a lot from using it.
So friends, how did you like this post on how to set up Google AMP? If you like it then share it and help this blog grow. I will always keep writing such helpful posts for you.
If you have any kind of problem with its setup, then you can tell in the comment box on www.articleshero.com. I will try my best to help.