As experts in real estate brokerage in Qatar, one of the questions we frequently hear from our expat clients is whether they are allowing to sell their apartments. That happens sometimes even from the moment of buying, as there are people that comprehend the potential in investing in real estate in Qatar. And yes, with 6-10% ROI for property and property tax-free, investing in real estate is an opportunity to catch -especially in The Pearl which has the greatest return on investment in the local market.
About this subject, we have previously discussed it thoroughly. Today we are going to detail you about selling an apartment or villa in Qatar, the range of prices for properties, the documents you need, and what to do next – especially if you are a foreigner.
1. Are foreigners allowed to sell properties in Qatar?
Actually, foreigners are allowed to own properties in Qatar. Consequently, expats are allowed both to buy and sell properties.
You may find more about the areas where you are allowed to buy and sell in Qatar in our previous articles.
2. Is it profitable to invest in properties in Qatar?
Yes, it is, as previously described. In the close future, we forecast a greater growth in selling volume, implicitly in price. That would be owned by the approaching FIFA World Cup 2022.
The main arguments to sell your property in Qatar, regardless of the type (apartment, villa, even land) are the great ROI ( 6-8% as previously stated) and relaxed taxation in this country.
3. What do you have to know before selling a house?
First of all, analyze the market price per segment.
- -If there is no urgency in selling the apartments, take your time for the entire real estate process, visiting time.
- – Selling a house can be a long-term process, especially if you are doing it for profit only. If you are in a rush, do not negotiate too low under the market. Our recommendation is to take a longer range of time for selling the house and keep the price up to the market.
- -Research your potential market, draw a buyer profile. Expats moving to Qatar are a starting point, hence, list your advert in English.
- – Plan a scheduled time for visiting and announce the potential buyers when you are available.
- – Do not stop promoting the property for sale unless you close the contract. A verbal promise is not a deed.
4. Property price
Before listing a property, take care to fix the correct price. A good resource is the real estate portals in Qatar, Propertyfinder.com – being the largest of all. Also, check within our portfolio or you can contact us for assistance.
5. Time for closing the real estate sale contract. What documents do you need?
The property transfer procedure is simple and low cost. All you need is:
- – ID (or passport, if applicable), original, and copy.
- – Property deeds in original and copy. Property Act can be a sales contract authenticated by a notary public, a donation contract, a certificate of an heir, a judgment, etc.
- – Tax certificate. A tax certificate is obtained from the Directorate of Local Taxes of where the property is situated. The certificate is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- – Energetic certificate.
The easiest way to sell your apartments is to ask for specialized assistance. We are here to help you to sell your property on your behalf.
About our selection of Apartments for Rent in Qatar
Why rent an apartment with us? Our portfolio offers you the opportunity to choose from over 500 apartments for rent in Qatar. We have selected the best apartments to rent in Qatar, in various sizes (number of rooms and surfaces), amenities, and facilities, at a wide range of prices. Choosing your own selection is simple and intuitive. Into the search box just type the property type, area, and criteria upon your choice (number of rooms, price range). Herein you have a brief description of what you are to find on Saakin Qatar- your real estate solution online. We are doing our best to bring in our portfolio a variety of flats and studios to respond to the most exigent client’s request.
Number of rooms and surfaces in our category of apartments for rent in Qatar
Our listings, in continuous growth, contain large studios, apartments for rent with 1 to 5 rooms, 1-2 bathrooms, apartments for rent for families with room for maid or nanny. You may also find amazing penthouses, glorious house towns. The properties have a special design, the accent goes on comfort and safety.
A range of amenities and facilities that you can choose from in flats in Qatar
All the properties in the category ”apartments for rent in Qatar” are attentively selecting on criteria of comfort, safety, and special amenities to respond to modern people’s requests. The apartments are renting in Qatar furnish or unfurnished, under a different price range. Most of the properties – studios, apartments, condominiums, penthouses – have built-in kitchen appliances.
The building facilities are various, new residential areas offering indoor-outdoor pools, gyms, playgrounds, gardens, parking lots, receptions, coffee shops, etc. Architecture is various, as well. Whether you look for Arabian opulence in style or minimalist comfort, we have apartments for rent in Qatar, in the proper building, with the proper amenity.
Regions of Qatar
Apartments for rent in Doha are most popular, as the capital is the center of business and tourism. Lusail is continuously growing and gaining significance as 2022 approaches. Doha which is the capital is dividing into sub-regions. The Pearl, West Bay, Msheireb offers the most popular apartments in Qatar.
Range of pricing
The apartments for rent are all over Qatar, of different sizes and a wide range of endowments and range from 5,000 QAR to over 20,000 QAR. Hence we are here to help you find cheap and luxurious apartments for rent in Qatar.
Read More: All About the Apartments for Rent in Qatar