Articleshero | If you are looking for how to Save Thunderbird Emails as PDF formats? Then, here are solutions to complete this task using different types of solutions. Like, here we will discuss two manual methods as well as automated solutions which are easy processes. These two methods are very helpful for exporting multiple Mozilla Thunderbird emails into Adobe PDF risk-free.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a popular email client. It is the most widely used desktop email application after MS Outlook. Therefore, it is a free and open-source tool that uses the MBOX file format to save all the mailbox items.
It is independent of any application tool, hardware, or operating system. PDF format has worldwide acceptance as it can be protected with a password and can easily be viewed or shared.
Reasons Behind Convert Thunderbird to PDF Format?
- A PDF formatted document is presented just like its layout and allows the maintenance of visually pleasing layouts. There will be no change in the formatting of the emails if it is kept in the format.
- PDF also provides a good restriction on unwanted user access. It is very helpful as anyone can harm the document by editing, modifying, or copying it.
- The major reason for the user to save Thunderbird emails in PDF format is for document preparation and presentation.
- Thunderbird emails cannot be viewed easily by all the users, the reason being that it has to be first installed and configured. The user needs to log in with his credentials to access his emails in his account.
- It works across all operating systems irrespective of the hardware or software.
“Hi, I have been using the Mozilla Thunderbird email client application for the last 2 years. But, Thunderbird provides email printing as a PDF format option also sometimes they miss some components of email during printing. A few days ago, I needed to print 50 emails but Thunderbird doesn’t provide the batch print option. So, can anyone suggest a reliable solution for how to save Thunderbird emails as PDF format?”
How to Convert Thunderbird Emails to PDF Manually?
- Firstly, Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Select one of the folders appearing on the left side of the selected email account
- Now, you can select any of the folders like Inbox, Outlook, or Sent Items folder
- Click on Tools in the Menu bar
- Select Import/Export Tools
- Click on the “Export all Messages in the folder” option
- Select the PDF option for the file type that you want to save
- Once the PDF option is selected, the user gets an alert window with the following message “If you export in this format, the attachment is not saved. If you want to save the attachments also, choose a different format”
- Click OK and browse where the files are to be saved
- The emails from Thunderbird are now stored in the folder in PDF format.
Limitations of Manual Procedures
As you can see above from the manual process, the attachments are not exported with emails. And, there is a chance of data loss during the export process and there is no guarantee that all the attributes of emails will be exported to the PDF format.
You need to install the Import/ExportTool in Thunderbird which is necessary for this process to be completed. It may be difficult for a non-technical user since it is a time-consuming and lengthy method.
But you don’t need to worry. In the below section our experts suggested an automated software which is a complete and easy & simple solution for all types of users to Save Thunderbird Emails as PDFs.
Saving Multiple Thunderbird Emails As Adobe PDF – Instantly
As the manual method limits some of the functions to export Thunderbird emails to PDF files. Moreover, a user should go with some reliable automated software like Convert MBOX to PST File Manually Software. This tool is a complete utility to view all the Thunderbird emails along with attachments.
Also, there is no need for the email client installation to view the .mbox files. It can save multiple emails to portable documents in very little time.
Both technical and non-technical users can easily perform the task without losing any data files. And, in the below section, we are going to discuss the working steps to save Thunderbird emails in PDF format.
Step-by-Step Guide to Save Thunderbird Emails As PDF
Follow the below steps to perform the entire process using automated software which is an easy & quick way. Let us take a look at the same!
1. Launch the software and click the Add File button to proceed to the next window.
2. In the window that appears, select the MBOX Files option and click the Next button
3. Browse and add the MBOX files from the local computer
4. Preview MBOX emails and attachments
5. Now you have 2 options:
- Either click the Export button from the ribbon bar to export all the data
- Or, select the checkboxes and right-click to choose the Export option for exporting selective MBOX emails
6. Finally, select the PST radio button and click Export to start converting MBOX files to PST format.
Using manual & automated methods which are easy & simple ways to complete the task. To save Thunderbird emails as PDF format without losing any data information. The manual approach is easy but it cannot allow users to export multiple Thunderbird emails into Adobe PDF. But don’t need to worry, we suggest an automated solution to complete the process easily & quickly without facing any trouble. Also, users can easily convert multiple MBOX files into Adobe PDF format without installing any other application.