Along with various advanced features, QuickBooks also allows users to connect with the bank to view bank feeds and download the latest transactions. While using the online banking services, users sometimes get QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. When the error occurs, it gives a message, “An unexpected error occurred. The branding and silhouette servers could not be accessed. Click Revoke to terminate setup and then retry setting up the account for online services again. Blunder message number: [OLSU-1013].” This blog will deliver general direction on QuickBooks bank feed error OLSU 1013, so stay interconnected until the end.
Need immediate support to resolve QuickBooks error OLSU 1013? Call us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784 and communicate with certified QuickBooks professionals
Reasons for QuickBooks Bank Feed error OLSU 1013
Following are major reasons why this OLSU error appears in QuickBooks:
- You don’t have a Internet connection with proper connectivity.
- You don’t have a supported version of QuickBooks and Internet Explorer.
- There are some issues with one or more bank accounts in the QuickBooks company file.
- The transaction download and import format are invalid.
- Internet Explorer settings on the device are not appropriate.
You may read also : QuickBooks update error
Solutions to Rectify QuickBooks Online Banking error OLSU 1013
Solution 1. Keep the QuickBooks Desktop application up-to-date
- Close all open company files before you quit the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Move to your desktop and click the Windows Start icon.
- Find the QuickBooks icon among the list of programs and right-click it.
- Click the Run as administrator option to open the No Company Open screen.
- On the prompt window, click the Help menu and choose the Update QuickBooks Desktop option.
- Move to the Options menu, select Mark All and click the Save button.
- Choose the Update Now tab, select the Reset Update checkbox and then Get Updates.
- When the QuickBooks update download completely, open QuickBooks and click Yes to install the update.
Solution 2. Reset Internet Explorer settings to turn on TLS 1.2
- Download the latest version of Internet Explorer and then open it.
- Move to the upper right section of the Internet Explorer and click the Gear icon.
- Click Internet Options, go to the Advanced tab, and scroll through the Security section.
- Clear the checkbox for USE TLS 1.2 and mark the USE TLS 1.2 checkbox.
- To save the changes, click Apply and then OK.
- Close all open applications and then restart your device.
Solution 3. Run Verify and Rebuild Data Utility Tool to repair the company damage
- In QuickBooks, select the File menu and click on Utilities.
- Click Rebuild Data/ Verify Data.
- When the QuickBooks Information window appears, click OK and save a backup of your data.
- The tool will start repairing the file when the backup completes. After that, move to the File tab and choose Utilities.
- Click Verify Data and let it check the data for further issues.
That’s all about QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. We hope the troubleshooting guide will help you resolve the issue. If the error reappears even after performing the above solutions, dial 1.855.738.2784 and communicate with certified QuickBooks professionals for more assistance.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error H303