If you are aiming for a quick reach for your business, then you must head towards the multi-services business. There is a crowd of the population that is relying on on-demand multiple services applications. Some of the prominent on-demand services are online taxi booking and delivery services. This blog will serve as a guide for budding entrepreneurs to know about multi-services businesses and the best app development idea.
Why multi-services business is stamped as a successful business?
There are so many pointers that will prove that multi-services businesses are more profitable than single service businesses.
- First of all, let us look at the aspect of business outreach. While on-demand services in themselves bring in fame, multi-services businesses are one step forward in bringing fame to your business. In simple words, quick business outreach is possible through multi-services business
- Similarly, multi-services businesses will assure more profits when compared to single service businesses. The reason is the partnership with many individual service providers and the commission amount you will get from them.
- Finally, the user base of your business will speak about the success of your business. From that aspect, multi-services businesses are sure to bring in more users, provided you propose a perfect marketing plan.
Generally, for a business, user base, profits and outreach are the three pillars. From the above points, you would have known that a multi-services business will fetch you fame, profits, and user base.
Gojek – Business Model Analysis of the Super App
In the world of on-demand super app businesses, Gojek is one of the pioneers. Simply, Gojek follows a three-sided marketplace business model involving customers, service providers, and delivery drivers. In a marketplace model, you will supply delivery drivers and vehicles for transportation. The individual service providers will receive the orders, process them and deliver them to the customers through your delivery drivers.
Workflow of an on-demand app that follows the marketplace business model
Step 1: Initially, like any other application, registration will be the first step. Gojek like app supports social media registration that simplifies the overall registration process.
Step 2: The registered users will log in to the application, give access to their location, choose the services and then confirm the booking by paying the total amount.
Step 3: Post the above step, the user will get details regarding the estimated delivery time and estimated fare ( if the selected service is a taxi service).
Step 4: Since this is a marketplace model, the service provider will directly get notified when the user books their service. Now, it is all about the decision of the service providers. They can accept or even reject the bookings as per their schedule. Suppose if they accept the booking, then the booking will be processed and dispatched through the delivery driver.
Step 5: The delivery driver will then take the orders in order to deliver them to the users. Similar to how registration is the first step, giving reviews or ratings is the final step.
Superior benefits of launching a white-label Gojek clone
Now, it’s time to append the concept of a white-label Gojek clone application. Similar to how multi-services businesses have been gaining fame all these years, the white-label Gojek clone is also gaining popularity. There are so many reasons why entrepreneurs run behind the Gojek clone app development for their multiple on-demand services businesses.
- The prime reason is that the clone apps will consume very little time for deployment. You will be quite surprised regarding the total amount of time taken for deploying the clone app in comparison to the custom-built apps.
- Other than being time-efficient, the Gojek clone app is 100% personalizable as per your business whims.
- The usage of advanced technologies in the development of the Gojek clone app will give you more edge for your business.
- Rebranding is also uncomplicated because of the white labeling. The process of white-labeling is really simple, where your app will be given the name of your brand and logo once testing is completed.
The most essential features of a multi-services app
- Social media registration – The present generation is more reliant on social media apps and technology. The inclusion of social media registration is highly mandatory as it will save the time of the users.
- Book now and book later – Users should be able to make the bookings as per their convenience, and for that, the book later option is necessary. The scheduling option is easy to use where the user has to enter the date on which they want to get the service.
- Fare calculator – If users book the taxi service, then they will get the fare amount in advance. The general settings for calculating the fare amount for taxi services is the distance that has to be covered and the base fare.
- Delivery time estimator – For delivery services, the users will get the delivery time.
- Location tracker – For the purpose of knowing the exact location of the delivery driver, the app is integrated with a live map built using Google Maps or any similar map. Through this, the users can accurately check the delivery driver’s area of movement.
- Order history – All the booking details can be recalled by the users through the order history feature. The reorder feature present along with the history feature will be useful for repeating the orders.
- Availability of service providers – It is important for users to know the availability of service providers before they book a service. So, the service provider’s app has the availability toggle feature that can be used by them to mention their availability status.
- Service radius – Service providers will have an area limit within which they can provide delivery services. They can make use of this feature to mention the area limits.
- Service history – Service providers can keep track of the number of orders or services processed on a day through this feature.
We all know the growth of on-demand services and how they have dominated traditional services. If you are determined to launch a multi-services business, then the Gojek like app solution is the most suitable investment.