Articleshero | If you are seeking to know the solution of how to import Excel contacts to WhatsApp?. Then, this is a right platform for both technical and non-technical users through which they can easily add multiple contacts into WhatsApp.
As we all know, WhatsApp Messenger is a free application that comes with all smartphones. It allows users to send messages, images, make voice, share location, documents, contacts, and video call. Therefore, WhatsApp is a basic user need for personal and professional use.
So, read this blog for more details about how to import Microsoft Excel contacts into WhatsApp groups. Here we will discuss two methods which are manual method and automated solution in an easy and simple manner.
Let us go one by one using these two methods:-
Reasons Behind to Export Excel Contacts to WhatsApp
There are many reasons why users need to import Excel contacts to WhatsApp. WhatsApp is the messaging platform which is developed for smartphones running on the different platforms, i.e. Blackberry, Android, iOS, and Windows OS. Everyone is using WhatsApp to exchange messages, videos, images, documents, etc. Most of the users want to import excel contacts to WhatsApp. For doing this, users firstly need to convert the Excel contacts to VCF file format which is supported by WhatsApp.
Importing Excel Contacts to WhatsApp Manually?
There is no direct method to convert the contacts from Excel to Whatsapp. So, users will have to follow the below process to import VCF File into Whatsapp to perform the manual method:-
Step 1:Import VCF File Into WhatsApp
Firstly, You have the Excel contacts in the VCF file, you can easily import them into the WhatsApp app on PC.
- Use WhatsApp on your desktop, you must have the “Bluestacks App Player Software” installed on your system.
- Then, Open it and click on the “WhatsApp” icon to continue
- Now, download and install the Whatsapp on your machine you need to add your “New or Existing” Google account as per your requirement
- When the Google account is set up successfully, click on the “WhatsApp” icon in Bluestacks and redirect to Play Store to install
- After that, it successfully installed of WhatsApp, please set up by providing you “Mobile Number” so that a code will be sent to your mobile phone for the verification
- Once the account is fully verified, then set up your profile by adding a “Profile Picture” and “Username”
- When the Whatsapp has been set up successfully, you will see it and by default it will add some contacts directly from your Google account
- Now, you need to copy the converted Excel contacts to VCF format and drag them to “Shared Folder” by default, a shared folder is created on the highlighted path.
Note:- To import VCF files (converted contacts from Excel) into WhatsApp, you need Astro Manager installed on your system. Astro File Manager is a software developed for the Android devices to navigate to the different folders and platforms tasks like copying, moving or deleting. So, you can download Astro Manager from the Play Store by typing “ Astso Manager” in the search option that is available on the Bluestacks App.
Now, you will have two ways to convert contacts from VCF file which is exported from Excel to WhatsApp:-
- Once Astro Manger is successfully installed, open it and hit on the “SD” card option.
- Now, when you visit the path of SDCard >>Windows>> BstSharedFolder ” you will see the AllContacs. VCF file that we have copied to a shared folder in the previous steps.
- After that, Open the VCF file and you will see the 3 options in the pop-up menu. And, click on the “Contacts” you will see that the process of importing the contacts starts from the top left corner.
- As for your WhatsApp account, go to the Settings option and then, select the Import/Export option from the dropdown menu. Now, a window will pop-up with some options, to select the option “Import from storage”
- The import process begins and there is a pop-up saying “All the Contacts .vcf will be imported shortly”
You can choose process 1 to import VCF file into WhatsApp account, or process 2 to import Excel contacts to WhatsApp PC account, and you will see this screen after the contacts are added successfully to WhatsApp.
Now, in the next section we suggest an automated solution to do the process of importing Excel contacts into Whatsapp.
Automated Solution to Import Multiple Contacts to WhatsApp
As we know that there is no manual method and if you really want to perform a manual method. So, use the above step which is a longer and confusing process for non-technical users. And, users are looking for an easy and simple solution to do it. Then, use the Excel Contacts to VCF Converter Software which converts multiple Excel contacts into Whatsapp without facing any error.
Both technical and non-technical users can easily use this tool and make their task easy and quick. It exports Excel files into XLS, CSV, XLSX, to vCard file formats. It is compatible with Windows OS 11 (64 bit), 10, 8, 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) & Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2008. This utility provides field mapping options i.e Excel column mapping and vCard field mapping. The software is designed with an interface and requires no technical expertise.
Now, this is how software works to import Excel contacts to Whatsapp. Let us move towards its working steps for more easier solution:-
Working Process Explained For the Software
Follow the below mentioned steps to convert multiple Excel contacts into Whatsapp using software. Go step by step:-
1. Download and run the software on your local system and click on Browse.
2. Next, to select the Required MS Excel File and click on the Open button
3. Preview the complete content of selected Excel XLSX / XLS / CSV File
4. Hit on the Next Windows, Map Excel Fields to vCard Fields, click on Next
5. Finally, select the vCard version: 2.1, 3.0 & 4.0 and click on the Convert to Start Process.
In this article, you get the complete solution to import Excel contacts to Whatsapp. Here we have explained two methods for making your task easier. There is no direct solution to export Excel contacts to Whatsapp because it is lengthy & a confusing process to perform this process.
But, don’t worry here we suggest an automated software to complete this process without facing any hassle. Also, users can import multiple contacts to Whatsapp in just a few clicks. So, choice is yours which is the best solution for you and your issues.