Are you looking for a way to export Yahoo emails to PST? Then, you have come to the right platform. This blog will give you a complete solution to solve this query.
Yahoo is one of the most commonly used email clients. With the increase in technology day by day, we need to adapt better email clients to manage our regular-basis data. So, it is better to switch from Yahoo to PST if you want to continue with the technology.
Reasons to Export Yahoo Emails to PST
- Outlook provides better security features and saves the data in the local system. Whereas Yahoo saves the data on the server, and if by mistake the Yahoo emails are deleted then it is not possible to access them again. That’s why users prefer to move to PST.
- Yahoo is a well-known email service but when compared to the market there are better email platforms that provide great email management, such as PST. For more functionalities and better security features, it is good to switch from Yahoo to PST.
“Hey, I have the bulk of Yahoo emails and now I want to export Yahoo emails to PS. Also, I am non-technical and I have no idea about it. Then, please suggest to me one of the best solutions transfer Yahoo emails to PST with attachments and other email elements.”
Let’s start the conversion process!
Automated Solution to Export Emails from Yahoo to PST
The advanced Yahoo Backup Tool is very useful for this scenario. We recommended one of the best and most reliable software to backup Yahoo emails to PST without losing any type of data. As well as, it has many capabilities to give you healthy results. Also, you can transfer mail folders to PST with attachments in a single process. As well as, while exporting Yahoo emails, you can easily protect Yahoo email account from hackers with 100% security.
Steps to Complete this Process
- Install and run the mentioned software on your system.
- Provide the Yahoo email account login details, and press the Login icon.
- Now, choose the “PST” file format to export Yahoo emails to the PST data file.
- Enter the destination path where you want to store your exported data.
- Enable the “Apply Filter Option”. It offers two filtering modes; Folder Selection, and Email Filtering.
- Finally, click on the “Start” button, then the software will begin the process automatically.
In the end, go to the destination path and see the resultant PST files.
Benefits of the Using Advanced Tool
- This software comfortably works with all the previous and latest of the Windows OS, including Windows, 11, 10, 8, 7, and all the above versions.
- Users can export Yahoo emails to PST with attachments, and other email elements.
- It has one more ability to maintain the original structure and complete hierarchy of the files and folders.
- You can easily transfer data without any type of data loss and size limitations.
- The exported PST files can be easily imported into all the versions of MS Outlook, including Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, and other versions.
- This tool is 100% safe and most trusted for your precious data, and you can save your time and efforts with the help of this advanced utility.
Manual Solution to Export Yahoo Mail Folders to PST
In recent times, the digital world has had various solutions to solve this query. If you want to accomplish this process manually, then we explained to you the complete process to export Yahoo emails to PST. As well as, MS Outlook offers to include mailboxes from various mail servers. So, you can configure Yahoo in PST and use this function to transfer all data to an offline mail client.
Steps to Transfer Yahoo Mail Folders to PST
- Open Outlook application, then click on the File >> Info >> Options.
- Secondly, hit on the “Add Account” menu.
- After that, choose the “Manually Configure Server Settings” option, and click on the “Next” icon.
- Select the POP or IMAP option, then click on the “Next” menu.
- Then, provide your name and Yahoo email login credentials, choose Account Type as IMAP, and other required details on the current screen.
- Now, press on the “More Settings” and then go to the Outgoing Server icon.
- Click on the checkbox “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication”, and choose the “Use the same settings for incoming mail server” option.
- Now, go to the advanced option, then add the account details, and click on the “Ok” icon.
- Press on the “Next” button to start the configuration testing.
- Lastly, click on the “Finish” icon to export Yahoo emails to PST.
- After that, restart the Outlook application to see all the Yahoo emails in PST.
Limitation of the Manual Method
- This solution is not 100% safe and trusted for your precious data.
- It is a very lengthy method, and you will waste your time and energy.
- Users will lose the Yahoo data and export the emails without attachments.
- It is not capable to maintain the complete hierarchy and original structure of the Yahoo email files and folders.
- You cannot export a large amount of data from Yahoo emails because this process has size limitations.
We explained to you the complete solution to export Yahoo emails to PST. Also, this blog gives you two methods to accomplish this scenario. The first is an automated solution, this method is very useful and gives you the best result without any type of data loss. The second is the manual method, this solution is free of cost, and you can use this solution if you want to export a few Yahoo emails, but still, it is very risky because you will lose your precious data. That’s why we recommended the professional software to transfer Yahoo emails to PST.