Articleshero | “Want to Convert PST to PDF Without Outlook” Then, you are on the right platform. Here you will find all the possible solutions to complete the task without facing an error. Today, we are going to discuss the two methods which are manual & automated methods for an easy conversion process. Don’t worry! This blog will help the reader to understand how to convert multiple Outlook PST to PDF file format easily.
Currently, Adobe portable files are needed for mobility users, whether they belong from the business or any other field. Therefore, the PDF file is considered a standard document to show digital evidence in a court. Many Outlook users are looking for a solution to export the PST file to PDF. The reason is that PDF files can be accessible on different platforms. Now, in the upcoming section, we will discuss all the possible techniques to perform the conversion process. Read this article, to have a complete idea about how to convert a PST file into a PDF file without Outlook along with attachments.
Now, let us start the process but, before starting the process we know the reasons to convert Outlook PST file to PDF Format.
Reasons to Convert Outlook PST File to PDF Format
Several users are finding a reliable solution. Carrying the email data created some issues, as you are not allowed to access some email clients everywhere they travel. So, here are some reasons behind the conversion:-
- PDF files are safe to store data in the form of text messages, images, etc.
- As PDF files are highly measured to store data in a versatile but reliable and secure manner.
- Therefore, it offers two types of passwords, i.e., Owner and User passwords. If a User password is applied to a file then, it protects that file. On the other hand, The Owner’s password directly applies restrictions over the contacts of a PDF file like a copy, edit, print, and extract data.
Now, let us move towards the automated solution to convert PST into PDF formats easily.
Batch Convert PST to PDF Without Outlook – [Automated Method]
To overcome such drawbacks you can use a reliable automated tool, PST File to PDF Converter Tool. This software allows you to convert Outlook contacts, calendars, emails, tasks, notes, etc., into PDF format without Outlook installation.
The major benefit of using this utility is that it converts all embedded attachments into Outlook messages. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface that even a novice user can easily use without having much knowledge.
And, both technical and non-technical users can easily and quickly complete their tasks using automated software. So, the experts suggest you use this tool for an easy conversion process.
Let us know the working steps to convert multiple PST into PDF file formats.
Working Process Explained of the Tool
Follow the below steps to complete your task using automated software. Which is helpful for any type of problem and provides a 100% guarantee to secure your data. Let us start the process step by step:-
- Launch and install the software on your Windows system.
- Now, click on Add File and then select the option for adding files
- After that, the added PST file (s) can be now viewed in multiple modes
- Finally, choose PDF as the Export type, apply filters and click on Export.
This is a complete solution for converting bulk PST files into PDF format without Outlook. Now, below are some unique features. Let’s take a look!
Major Benefits & Features of the Software
- It maintains folder hierarchy during the export process.
- Apply Date Filter and File Naming Conversion options.
- Batch converts PST to PDF without Outlook.
- Also, provide an advanced Scan feature for corruption Outlook PST files.
- It offers Bates Numbering and Date Stamping features.
- Export all items of the PST file without any data loss.
- It supports converting PST Emails to PDF along with attachments.
- This tool is also compatible with all the latest versions of Windows OS.
How to Export PST File to PDF Format Manually?
There are the following steps to convert Outlook PST to PDF documents which are described in the below section:-
- Firstly, start the Outlook application and select email messages that are to be saved in PDF.
- Now, go to the File option and choose the Print option
- Select the Microsoft Print to PDF option
- After that, click on Print to continue
- In the end, select PDF from the Save As type drop-down menu and click the Save button.
Limitations While Using Manual Method
Using the manual method is the biggest challenge for non-technical users. It cannot allow you to batch convert PST to PDF without Outlook. MS Outlook installation is mandatory for this method. This method also required a lot of user time and effort to excuse the process as if there is a large number of PSt file items to be converted. So, basically to perform the manual method users have the technical knowledge to complete their tasks manually.
In this article, we have discussed how to convert PST to PDF without Outlook? Here, you will get all the possible solutions to perform the conversion process easily. In this post, if a user wants to batch convert a PST file into PDF format manually. Then, there are many challenges for non-technical users. Because this method cannot allow users to do the batch conversion process.
But, don’t worry, experts suggest automated software which helps you to make your task easier than the others. Also, no need to have the technical skills to use this software. Users can easily convert multiple PSt files into PDF file format without Outlook. Now, it’s up to you which one is better for you and your problems. For more read the blog.