In this digital world, many users want to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF with attachments as they can easily access PDF files using Adobe Reader software. Following the large migration of PST files to PDF format, PDF format is preferred over printing from Outlook to PDF without losing important information, so that users can print emails quickly and easily. This article describes a workaround for how to export multiple Outlook emails to PDF using both manual and automated techniques. You can choose one of the given solutions to convert your Outlook email to PDF.
“For past few month now, I am looking for a solution on how to export PST data to PDF adobe format in my local machine, but till now have not found any suitable solution for this problem, can you Have any suitable solution which can help me in this task?
Why Need to Convert Multiple Outlook Emails to PDF Format?
We know that Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and used email applications. Most Outlook carriers require you to save your Outlook emails in PDF format. Here are the reasons to convert PST to PDF:
- PDF file format is best for printing
- Users can easily view any document page
- These files support a lot of customizability and mobility.
- PDF documents are very useful for presentation in government departments and organizations.
- Safe and secure use of PDF files
- Most devices support PDF documents
- Save multiple messages to a smaller file size
- PDF files can be used as legal evidence
Manual Method to Convert Outlook to PDF Document
To export and save Outlook emails to PDF, you can use a manual solution or a automatic solution. In this article, you will learn how to manually convert PST file to PDF.
Method 1: Export Outlook File to PDF Using Print Options
- Launch and Download Outlook and open the email you want to convert
- Go to file menu and press print options
- In the Printer Status drop-down menu, select Microsoft Print to PDF
- In the settings window, select a note style and click the printer icon
- Enter a filename, specify a location to save the PDF file, and click the [Save] button.
Method 2: Export Outlook Emails to PDF Using Web Browser
If the above method doesn’t work, you can use this method to convert Outlook emails to PDF. follow the steps below:
- Launch MS Outlook, open email and convert to PDF
- Open File menu and pick the Save As option
- In the Save as type drop-down list, select HTML and click the Save button
- Open the exported HTML file in web browser and enter Ctrl+P.
- In the Save To drop-down menu, select the Save as PDF option and click the Save button
- Specify the location where you want to save the PDF file, and click the [Save] button.
Why Does the Manual Approach Fail?
As the reader understands, this multi-step method can only store one email at a time. If you need to save a large number of emails to a PDF file, the implementation of this method is complicated and iterative. This can also take time if the user needs to apply these steps multiple times.
Automatic Solution to Convert Multiple Outlook Emails to PDF
To solve this problem of how to save multiple PST email as PDF with attachment, you need to use the best PST to PDF Converter Tool researched by the most professional experts. It easily streamlines the process of exporting Outlook emails to Adobe PDF documents as well as attachments and formats. To export Outlook packages to PDF in one go, this tool provides batch functionality. It can preview his email in more than 8 options. Viewing modes include Normal Mail View, Header View, Attachment View, Hexadecimal View, MIME View, etc. to help forensic personnel study emails in detail. Also, because it is a Windows-based utility, you can access this app on all versions of Windows including Windows 11 and 10. Also, the conversion process does not require you to have Outlook email app installed.
Export Multiple PST Files to PDF in 4 Easy Steps
- Launch the Software on a Windows compatible computer
- Now you have three options for uploading PST email
Choose Export button on the navigation bar to convert the selected folder to the desired file format
- Click from PDF format to start the process.
In the above article, we explained how to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF on Windows and provided both manual and automated solutions. Users can choose one of the suggested solutions as per their wish. If the user wants to choose an automation tool, they can download the free software or download the trial version above and try it out. Once you’re happy with the utility, purchase software to make it easy to export PST emails to PDF with attachments.