If QuickBooks error 1311 is troubling you, again and again, do not stress out. You can eliminate the issue by performing a few simple steps. However, the question arises that when does the error encounter? So, it can come up in two scenarios. While you are exporting financial data to MS-Excel, the problem can interrupt, and secondly, when you are installing the QuickBooks Desktop software with the help of a CD. As a result, to overcome these problems, we have discussed some important details about the error so that you can deal with it appropriately.
Can you not fix the QuickBooks payroll update error 1311? Get in touch with one of the professionals for help via 1.855.738.2784.
What Provokes the QuickBooks Installation Error 1311?
Read out the below-given points to learn the causes of the issue-
- Your damaged QuickBooks installation file can be one of the reasons.
- Another possibility might include the damaged installation CD or the CD-ROM.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 15270
Steps to Troubleshoot the QuickBooks Desktop Error Code 1311
Refer to the following solutions to fix the issue-
SOLUTION 1: Remove the QuickBooks Desktop and Install It Again
- Start the methods by going to the ‘Control panel’ window to remove QuickBooks.
- In the existing window, choose the ‘Programs and Features’ option or ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- A list appears from where you require to choose your version of QuickBooks.
- Next, tap ‘Uninstall/Change’ and then ‘Remove’.
- After clicking on the ‘Next’ button, you entirely delete QuickBooks from your computer.
- Now, start the installation by first downloading the version of QB you use.
- As you download the file, save it to a location where it is easy to locate.
- Further, open the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file and run it.
- Proceed with the on-screen displayed steps and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Next’ and type the necessary details.
- Again, click ‘Next’ and choose the suitable ‘Install Type’ for you.
- Once you select it, tap ‘Next’ and finally, ‘Install’.
SOLUTION 2: Make Use of Your Computer’s Local Storage to Install the QuickBooks Desktop
- In the very beginning, you must put the QB installation CD into the CD-ROM.
- If the QuickBooks installation window opens, hit the ‘Quit’ button.
- Now, you are required to create a new folder on your Windows desktop.
- To create it, right-click on the desktop, and from the ‘New’ option, tap ‘Folder’.
- Give the folder’s name as ‘QuickBooks Installation’ and then directly go to ‘File Manager’.
- After moving on to the CD-ROM drive, press the ‘Ctrl + A’ key to select files altogether.
- Return to the new folder you just created to paste all these selected files.
- To paste, right-click on a blank space inside the folder and hit the ‘Paste’ option.
- Once done, now attempt to install the QuickBooks software.
As we end the blog here, we suppose you must have acquired all the relevant information about the QuickBooks error 1311. If the problem continues to appear, feel free to have a consultation with the support team at 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Is Unable To Send Your emails to outlook