What is the Cost of changing a Flight Date with Lufthansa?
Lufthansa provides several affordable flight options to their customers so that you can have an affordable traveling experience with the airline. Moreover, airlines also provide several flight facilities such as flight booking, flight status, and cancellation of flight; in case you have changed your plan, then the airline provides a flight change option Cost to Change a Flight Date with Lufthansa where you can modify the flight details such as time and date, etc.
You can follow the below-written procedure to change the date on your flight ticket, but before that, you must go through the Lufthansa flight change policy listed below. These policies are made under the senior authorities. The policy maintains decorum and a trustworthy environment among clients and airline authorities.
Lufthansa flight change policy
- If you make changes in your flight ticket after 24 hours of booking, then the airline will allow you to make changes but charge you the flight change fees.
- If you make changes in your flight ticket within 24 hours of flight booking, then the airline will allow you to make changes in your ticket free of Cost.
- If you have booked your flight ticket through some third party( travel agent ), you need to contact that agent for any change in your flight ticket.
- In case you have any emergency, then also the airline gives 2 hours prior to the flight departure to modify your flight details.
- If the changed flight is costlier, you need to pay some extra amount; otherwise, if it is cheaper, then the airline will compensate for your flight fare and provide you with the remaining amount in your valid account details.
Lufthansa flight change procedure
The procedure is very easy and basic. The steps are in very layman’s language so that you can apply them without expert advice.
- You are required to go through Lufthansa airline.
- Then sign up with your account, and the page will open.
- After opening the page, you must move to the managed booking section.
- Enter your booking number, PNR, and your last name.
- You will get a list of flights on your screen; select your flight to make changes after clicking on the change button.
At last, double-check your changes and submit them; the airline will send you a confirmation code message on your registered email id.
You have gone through the policies and procedures of flight change at Lufthansa, but now you have left with the question How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight Date with Lufthansa? The airline charges according to the type of flight you have booked; if it is a domestic flight, then the airline charges around 200$, and in the case of an international flight, the charge is around 750$.