Your relationship is broken, but that doesn’t mean your ex is ready to forget you just like that. If you still have feelings for your ex-partner and you want to know if he/she feels the same way or not, then you will have to pay a lot of attention to how your ex is confronts you and how he/she treats you and how he/she treats other people. The best way to know this is to have a genuine conversation with your ex — then try to spot any unintentional behavior your ex may have, and try to figure out where they are. Not ready to start the relationship with you again.
Observing Your Ex’s Behavior toward You
Consider What You Know About Your Ex:
Your knowledge of yourself, your ex, and your relationship will go a long way in understanding the behavior you are seeing. Think about your past relationship and how he talks to you, and remember how he coped with difficult situations. Is he a bit irritated and giving straight answers to everything? So he may not be hiding his feelings and you can say that he misses you.
Does he just ignore you when you are upset? So his silence in such a situation means that he doesn’t mind that you are gone – he is probably upset and that is the real reason why he is not talking to you. Is he a person who depends on things and lives too much in the past? So it probably means he is thinking about you too much. How much you know about your ex and his personality, use that knowledge to understand his behavior towards you.
Always keep one thing in mind, that understanding of behavior in this way depends on your observable feelings and desires (when it comes to a personal relationship) and people often end up looking at things that are actually not in front of them. If your ex used to message you a lot in the past, but you haven’t received a single message from him after the breakup, don’t mistake his silence for thinking that he misses you — he was only in the past. Will message you only when you remember. Try looking at his behavior in a different way.
Consider How Many Times She Used To Contact You:
If your ex doesn’t remember you, he or she will only contact you when they really need to (for example, bring something from your home). If she really misses you, she will have a hard time stopping herself from calling, texting, emailing, etc.
When your ex talks to you, he won’t have a specific reason. She’ll say something like; I just wanted to know how you are.
One of the reasons she might be doing this is because your ex ended the relationship, but she may be trying to demonstrate her desire to be friends with you. That’s the case, then her contacting you may also be a sign that she misses you, but she wants to be friends with you now.
If your ex is repeatedly “calling you drunk,” it means that he called you at a time in the night when he was a little drunk (and so he couldn’t stop himself), like this I am more and more likely that she has feelings for you and she is not able to hide them.
Consider How He Treats You By Contacting You:
If he calls you, and after the call, to show that he did not call you unnecessarily, presents a reason in front of you. He may ask for some advice from you or ask for help in dealing with a problem. Then it might be possible to divert the conversation to a bigger topic. For example, he may start discussing things with you that he wants to have in his life or offer his thoughts on how he wants to live his life.
When he contacts you, does he call you by the same loving name as he used to do when you two were together? The slipping of his tongue in such a way indicates that he still looks at you with the same eyes.
Pay Attention To How Quickly He Responds To You:
When you contact your ex, how long does he take to reply to your email or message? After how long does he call you? Although it doesn’t really make sense for him to reply to you after hours, if he often ignores you for hours or even days, it probably means he doesn’t miss you very much.
If your ex is completely ignoring your calls and messages, don’t call or message him again. If you are missing him, it will be very difficult for you to do so; however, imposing a rule on yourself that you will never contact him again. It will be helping you move on.
Pay Attention To His Body Language:
If you do come across your ex, try to pay attention to his body language at that time. If your ex is shying away from making eye contact with you, has crossed arms or legs, and isn’t smiling, he may not be happy to see you in front of you.
Although a person’s body language is a great way to tell what going on inside his mind at any has given moment, that doesn’t mean it can tell you everything. For example, your ex misses you a lot, but pretends to be in front of you that he doesn’t care if you’re there or not. He can do this because he doesn’t want to go through the pain of heartbreak again.
Try to understand his body language and then combine it with any information you already have. For example, if your ex’s body language makes it seem like he doesn’t want to face you, but he calls you every day, he may miss you, but he may feel a little uncomfortable in your presence.
Note if you’re Ex Appears Frequently at the Places You Visit:
If your ex suddenly passes by in front of your office, or they meet you at a place you frequent, it may not be just a coincidence. The two of you have a mutual friend, it won’t take long for him to know where you’re going and he’ll be there “just gracefully”.
If your ex sees you in a place where you are too, don’t forget to pay attention to his body language at that point. Is he just looking at you? If that’s the case, he may also want to test your behavior.
Read More :- Tips for making your thoughts positive
If you’re still friends with each other on social media, pay careful attention to her posts and the like. Does he post a lot that are downright painful (few sad songs for a lost love, etc.)? Does he like or comment on any old pictures of the two of you? If that’s the case, then it’s more likely that he’s going to have a hard time getting over the breakup.
- Always remember that social media is not always the real proof of the goings on in one’s life. Even people who post such pictures, which make people, feel that their life is quite perfect; they are also probably suffering from some major emotional problem.
- Don’t spend too much browsing social media. Take care and respect your ex’s privacy and also limit yourself to checking only once a day as much as possible.
If your ex still interacts with your mutual friend group, pay careful (but careful) attention to how he behaves when you enter that friend group. And your ex seems agitated about talking to you in a group, and he seems to avoid talking to you, it could be because he still has feelings for you. Have been done.
- But be careful nonetheless. Your ex might not be able to get over his old feelings yet, but that doesn’t mean he misses you. For example, he’ll be angry with you just because what you did really hurt his feelings. Try to make sense of his behavior by keeping in mind the real reason behind your breakup and the behavior you have done.
- Note, if your ex only looks at you while talking to someone else. This can be taken to mean that he/she is probably trying to understand your feelings by looking at your behavior.
Talk to Mutual Friend:
If you have a mutual friend who you trust will keep your interrogation or spying to them, ask them if your ex has talked to them about you. Your mutual friend can always help reveal a lot of information about your ex.
- If you have a mutual friend, but you’re afraid he’ll tell you’re ex everything, try asking them about similar things. For example, instead of asking outright, you can say something like, “I was just wondering how he [your ex’s name] is and what he/she is doing. As far as I Remember, he was going to have a big exam, and I think he must have done well.” They’ll still understand what you mean and would seem more correct than expected.
- However, don’t bother your mutual friend again and again by talking about the same topic. It’s okay to talk about it once or twice, but if you just talk about it all the time, he’ll get upset with you.
- If your mutual friend says something like, “I’m sorry, but I really don’t want to get into this,” respect her wish. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t care about you; But it does mean that he cares about both of you, and doesn’t really want to put himself in a situation of “what did he say, then what did he say” or choosing one.
Husband Wife Problem Solution, Divorce Problem Solution, love problem solution For any problem solution, you can contact our world famous astrologer. Or you can also visit our page dainikastrologyservices.