When it comes to providing the most value for your money and service, the Victony WiFi Extender Setup the best wireless range extender on the market. It makes everything you do online smoother, safer, and faster; not only that, but it also increases the speed of uploading, downloading, and watching online HD videos on your laptop or computer, which really beneficial. The 1200 MBPS speed of the VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER allows it to accomplish this.
In other words, whether it’s video streaming, gaming, or downloading, everything may be done on the spur of the moment. Furthermore, VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER comes with a plethora of capabilities, making it an excellent tool for resolving any internet-related troubles you may be experiencing.
In this post, you will learn about the two different ways to set up your VICTONY EXTENDER.
- WPS procedure.
- The method utilizing a browser
SETTING UP A WIFI EXTENDER IN VICTONY USING THE WPS METHOD
To configure the VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER with the use of WPS, follow these instructions:
- To begin, connect your WIFI extender as close as possible to your router.
- Take a look at the power LED and make sure it is emitting a consistent color of light throughout.
- Finding the WPS button on your extender and router will be easy from here on out.
- Once the button has been located, press it for 2-3 seconds in each device in succession.
- If you notice that the green light on your extension is blinking, this indicates that your router has been successfully linked to the extender.
- After that, you must wait for 10-15 seconds for the devices to recognize each other and begin to function well.
- A solid green LED will be illuminated on the extender when the connection has been established successfully.
You can now transfer your WIFI extender from its current location and set it somewhere else in the home that is more convenient for you. To get the most out of your internet extender, it is recommended that you position it in a room where your internet connection is not operating properly.
Setting up the VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER with a web browser is as follows:
To configure VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER with the BROWSER, you must first complete the following steps:
- Start by connecting the power source of your WIFI EXTENDER. Furthermore, there is no requirement to connect in close to the router in this situation.
- Allow time for the extender to adequately ramp up before turning on the LED indication, which should be a solid green color at this point.
- Afterward, use a device such as a laptop, PC, or smartphone to access the WIFI manager. As well as connecting your extension to the network it is a part of Obviously, the network will be insecure at some point.
- You have now successfully established a connection to the network. Navigate to the URL bar in the browser of your choice after opening it. Copy and paste the website address into the URL bar. Press the enter key on your keyboard to complete the process.
The next step to enter your login credentials, which can be as simple as typing “admin” in both fields of the login form to complete it. It necessary to log in after that, after which you will be taken to a dashboard.
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO CONFIGURE THE VICTONY WIFI RANGE EXTENDER?
Continue to have difficulties with your VICTONY WIFI RANGE EXTENDER configuration? It’s possible that it was caused by your web browser; thus, try opening it in a different web browser or using the IP address 192.168.10.1 instead.
- In order to configure your VICTONY WIFI RANGE EXTENDER, please follow the steps listed below:
- Start by placing both items in the same space (router & extender).
- Connect your VICTONY WIFI RANGE EXTENDER AND ROUTER to an electrical outlet, and then plug it in.
- Check that no ETHERNET cable connected to your extension, and then check again.
- After that, look at the LED light on your WiFi extender. It safe to assume that your router ready to connect if only one power light illuminated.
- Connection to the internet required after that to use your VICTONY WIFI RANGE EXTENDER.
- Victony manufactures one of the best wifi extenders in the market, with Victony AC1200 and N300 WiFI range extender top in the list.
Accessing the website now extremely simple.
Q:-1 How do I connect my Wi-Fi extender to a new WiFi?
To set up your extender:
- Plugin your extender. …
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the extender’s WiFi network. …
- Launch a web browser and enter mywifiext.net or 192.168. …
- Click or tap NEW EXTENDER SETUP. …
- Choose your extender’s admin credentials. …
- Select and answer two security questions from the drop-down menus.
Q:-2 Does a WiFi extender create a new network?
Ans:- It connects directly to your router and creates another WiFi network on the other end of the connection. A WiFi repeater is a device that connects to your network wirelessly and rebroadcasts the signal from your existing network.