If you are a music lover, Spotify is probably the primary source to fulfil your need for food, isn’t it? Spot Followers has emerged to greater heights in a very less time and now, being successful, has integrated n the lives of almost everyone interested.
It has so many features, and it eases your way towards your favourite music, band, singer, or genre.
On Spotify, you can listen to songs, create your music, like playlists, make collections and even upload your tracks. If you are a listener, Spot Followers Have a complete package, but there are others too, who is the creator and have a technical approach to Spotify, rather than an abstract one.
If you are a creating, you are well aware of what it means to release a song. You may be wondering if it is possible to do so on Spotify.
What is the process for setting up a Spotify pre-save on Spotify?
When you have a strong fan base, and people on your Spotify, in addition to liking your songs, keep a track of the new uploads, you need to try the pre-post tactic too.
This will help you engage the community, and when excited about the new arrival, you will be able to invite them to like your tracks instantly. So let’s figure out how you can customize a pre-save on Instagram.
- If you want to set up a pre-save, you need to get a bit indirect in your approach.
- So if you want to proceed to fetch SmartURL, here is what to do.
- Go to the SmartURL and create a profile of your name, add your credential and confirm the action.
- Once your account is created, go to the settings and navigate an open namely, manage SmartURL.
- Tap the options once you get it and the interface load.
- Navigate the option pre-save and tap it.
- There you will find an option called Configure your Spotify Pre-save. Just below the option, you can see there is a block portraying Spotify Artist.
- If you cannot find your name there, try to add the URL of your Spotify account in the search feed and wait until your account shows up.
- Once you enter it and tap the search button, you will see that a message has popped on the screen of your device namely “this product does not exist yet, on Spotify”.
- Now if you want to set a pre-save for that particular track, add the release date of your soundtrack in that, as it is expected. Confirm that you have completed the essentials of your landing page.
- Once you have done this, you can also link your social accounts to notify the followers and fans of your expected song.
After completing the procedure, scroll down and save everything to SmartURL.