In the present scenario, we are dependent on Google for almost everything. Whether you have to switch on or off your home lights, operate your home appliances, open your email, listen to songs on Google Duo or watch series or movies on different OTTs, a Google account is necessary everywhere and facing glitches with the account is common. Although online solutions are available for almost all problems still there may be circumstances when human assistance from Google live person becomes essential, like:
- When you may have forgotten the password of your recovery email or
- You don’t have access to your recovery phone number and there is no way you can recover your Google account password.
- Moreover, there may be some issue with the Google server, or
- When your account gets hacked and there seems no way you can recover it
- Or when you are unable to search anything on Google
- Or there may be some issue with your Google play store or with any other Google application or Google device.
Whatever the issue may be, it becomes necessary to contact Google live agent. But the issue here is How do I reach a human at Google? Well, there are several ways through which you can contact Google.
- Google headquarters Phone number
Since Google is a tech giant, there is no specific customer care number of Google. But still, if you wish to contact Google, then you can dial the toll-free number of Google headquarters which is +1-650-206-5555, +1-650-763-0461, +1-855-593-8213, 1-888-303-0813. This is the only number that Google provides to its users. But getting a response from this method is not that easy. It takes time and patience from your side. Moreover, you need carefully listen to the IVR options, select the suitable key that relates to your specific problem and then wait for the call to get answered. Whether you get the response or not totally depends on your patience level. But there are several methods using which you can expect a quick response. Let’s have a close look at them.
- Google community
This is the fastest method for contacting Google as you can expect a quick response within 24 hours of posting your problem. You can post your problem on the Google community and expect a reply from Google within 24 hours.
- Just visit Google play store and click on the help button at the top right corner
- Then tap on the contact us option and here you need to complete the three steps
- In the first step, you need to describe your problem
- In the second step, you need to give the details of your problem
- And under the third step, you can finally post your problem.
- Once, all the steps are completed, you will get a reply to your problem within 24 hours.
- Send Email to Google
This is time taking and there’s no guarantee that you will get a reply email. Under this, you just need to send an email of your problem to support.google.com and don’t forget to mention your full name, email address, phone number and address.