Microsoft Outlook is commonly used email client to send and receive emails by accessing Microsoft Exchange Server email. If you are not comfortable with any outlook services, you can connect with a live person at Microsoft, Open the official website on your browser and click on the support section. It will provide you with all the available options on the Microsoft website to help customers with their queries. You can also use the Microsoft customer service phone number, which is available round the clock for all users. How can I Talk to a Live Person at Microsoft Customer Service?
Methods to reach out to Microsoft outlook support
Outlook provides the easiest ways for its users to connect with a live person for any assistance.
Via Phone call
You can use 24*7 customer services of Microsoft available for their users worldwide; you need to follow some steps to get the Microsoft phone number 1 (800) 642-7676 details for assistance:
- Open the Microsoft website of Microsoft and click on the support section.
- They provide a Video and Audio facility to ask your queries from the Microsoft team.
Via Microsoft Store support
If you want to talk to a live person at Microsoft customer service, They also provide web chat options to assist customers through a web application. If you need technical support, Follow the below steps to connect with the Microsoft support team:
- Download the Microsoft support app through the play store app on your smartphone, and start a web chat with the Microsoft support team to assist you with the issue you are facing.
- You can access the Microsoft Store help page, For more help related to your concern.
Via Windows Developer support: You need to complete an online report to get assistance through email. Follow the below steps to get email assistance:
- Open the Microsoft website.
- Select “Contact us” from the main menu at the top of the window.
- Open the dropdown menu, then select the topic for the issue you’re currently facing.
- Click on the “Submit an incident” button at the bottom of the window.
- Log in to your Microsoft account, and you can complete and submit the form.
- The Microsoft support team will send you an email response to your queries.
Via Microsoft Contact Form: They also provide this facility for their customer to ask their queries to the customer support agent of Microsoft by manually filling the form. To access the form, click on support. Then open the request form. After opening the form, follow the below steps to fill out the form:
- You can fill in your full name and email address in the matching text boxes. Then, open the dropdown menu under “Issue type” to manually enter the problem that you are facing.
- To get a timely resolution, provide a short description of the problem in the last text box before submitting the form as final.