If you have forgotten or lost your Google account password and, you don’t know the information about the recovery email address and mobile number. You can also recover your Google account via Date of birth so if you are searching Can I recover my google account with the date of birth? So, just follow the below instructions.
Steps to recover my Google account with the date of birth on the desktop:
- Open any web browser and type accounts.google.com in the search bar.
- Then, enter your associated id such as Email or phone and click on the Next button.
- Next, choose forgot password option and then, select try another way.
- Again, click on the try another way until you will not get the date of the birth option.
- Now, enter the correct date of birth and tap on the Next.
- Finally, create a new password and confirm it on another box & again, hit on the next.
- Go to the sign-in option and enter the associated id & new password.
The process to recover my Google account with the date of birth on Android/iPhone:
- Firstly, open any web browser such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Safari, or others.
- Enter the accounts.google.com in the search bar and write the associated email address or mobile number.
- After than, write the first and last name and press the next button.
- Now, tap on the forgot password option and click on the try another method.
- If you know about the last two digits of your password so just write in the box otherwise you can again press on the try another way link.
- Finally, mention the correct birth date, and tap on the next.
- If your DOB is correct then, enter the alternative mobile number and get a verification code on the same.
- Enter the code and again press the next button.
- Finally, create a new password and enter the same password into another box.