Fall is proof that change can be beautiful. So as the leaves start to turn, we’re starting to think about all the amazing new trends we’ll try in cooler weather. And one of the first things on our list? Updating our shoe collection!
We’ve already spotted some seriously stylish footwear on the runway and red carpet, and we are sure you can’t wait to get your hands (and feet) on them. From over-the-knee boots to furry slides, there’s something for everyone at a trendy online boutique.
Not sure which trends to try? Here’s a look at some of the cutest shoes we see for fall.
Fall 2022 – The Year of the Boot!
If there’s one fall shoe trend that always comes back around, it’s the boot. And this year is no exception! So let’s look at the hottest boot trends we’re seeing for fall.
Ankle Boots – For a Chic and Easy Fall Look!
Ohh, how one can never go wrong with a pair of well-fitting ankle boots. They elongate the leg; they can be worn with jeans or dresses – making them the perfect versatile fall shoe. This year we see many materials and heel heights regarding ankle boots, but this pair is a favorite. With a low heel and minimal design, they are perfect for everyday wear!
Style it up:
- Grab a pair of ripped denim jeans and tuck them into your new boots for a casual and chic look. Or, for a more glam approach, try pairing them with a flowy dress or skirt.
- Complete the look with simple accessories – hoop earrings and a minimal necklace will do the trick!
- And yes, complete your look with minimal makeup and a great hairstyle for a more amp-up approach, and you’re all set for your day or night out!
Tall Boots – For a Statement-Making Entrance
When it comes to tall boots, there are two camps: those who love them and those who don’t. But we have to say; we’re definitely in the love camp! Not only do they make you look taller and leaner, but they also make any outfit more stylish. And this year’s tall boots are especially trendy, with unique details and unexpected materials.
So how do you style tall boots?
- Try pairing high-heeled boots for girls with skinny jeans or leggings and an oversized sweater for a casual look.
- Try them with a mini dress or skirt and a leather jacket for a night out.
- And for a modern look, try pairing tall boots with wide-leg pants.
Of course, always finish off your look with a great pair of earrings, no matter how you style them!
Leopard Print Slides – For a Fun and Faux-Fur Fall
Leopard print slides are one of the most unexpected – yet surprisingly chic – trends we’ve seen for fall. They add joy and playful touch to any outfit and keep your feet warm and cozy. We love this pair because they’re not only stylish, but they’re also super comfortable. And they look great with everything!
How to style leopard print slides:
- Couple them with a pair of ripped jeans and a white tee for a casual look.
- Dress them in a black mini dress or skirt and a leather jacket.
- Try them with a pair of wide-leg pants and a flowy blouse for a more sophisticated look.
Remember to keep your accessories simple when wearing leopard print – less is more!
Sneakers – For a Comfortably Cool Fall
We know, we know – sneakers are not technically a “shoe” trend. But they’re so popular right now that we had to include them! And we especially love the chunky sneaker trend. These sneakers are not only stylish, but they’re also super comfortable, which is perfect for running errands or walking around town.
How to style chunky sneakers:
- For a casual look, pair them with ripped jeans and a hoodie.
- Try them with a mini skirt or dress and a denim jacket for a more put-together look.
- And for a sporty-chic look, try pairing them with leggings and a crop top.
Accessorize your look with a pair of stud earrings or a statement necklace. And don’t forget your sunglasses!
Loafer Mules – For a Polished and Put-Together Fall
Loafer mules are the perfect mix of stylish and comfortable – they’re great for running errands or running to meetings. We love this pair because they’re versatile – they can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. And they look great with everything! And they will keep your feet warm as the weather gets cooler.
How to style loafer mules:
- Grab a pair of Skinny jeans and a white tee for a casual look.
- Try them with a floral dress or skirt and a denim jacket for a more put-together look.
- Or dress them up with pants and a silk blouse for a sophisticated look.
Accessorize your look with dainty jewelry – a pair of diamond stud earrings or a delicate two-strand necklace will do the trick! And for more looks, add glittery eyeshadow!
Wedges – For an Elegant and Effortless Fall
Wedges are a great alternative to high heels – they’re comfortable and add a touch of height without being difficult to walk in. This pair is just wow because they’re elegant and effortless – they’ll make any outfit look more put-together. And they look great with everything!
How to style wedges:
- Pair them with the jumpsuit for a casual look.
- Wear them with a denim skirt or dress and a kimono for a night out.
- Try them with mom’s jeans and a tee for a more put-together look.
Accessorize your outfit with some dangly earrings or a stack of bracelets. And don’t forget your lipstick!
Ohh, girl, there you have it – your first look at the cutest shoes of fall! This piece will definitely excite you for the cooler weather and all the amazing fashion that comes with it.
So, what are you waiting for? Go grab yourself a pair of these must-have shoes from Texas online boutiques and start planning your fall wardrobe!