Especially when the hard drive is corrupted; when this trouble happens, it prevents you from extending the company file. The worst thing about this problem is that sometimes you loose access to whole QuickBooks. Users panic when they encounter this error. This particular error also appears with other names like QuickBooks open but not showing, QuickBooks not responding when showing, QuickBooks starts to open then closes. There are numerous solutions for this problem which a user can execute by them self and fix this issue.
In this blog, we will try to demonstrate to you about different symptoms, causes and the methods to fix the QuickBooks not responding when showing issue. We recommend you to go through the blog carefully so you can fix this issue with yourself. Moreover, in case you discover any trouble in resolving this issue, you can seek technical assistance from our QuickBooks experts at our 1.855.738.2784.
List of causalities behind the issue “QuickBooks open but not showing”:
- Corrupted Hard Drive.
- Damaged or missing qbwuser.ini file can also turn out to this error.
- Damaged windows OS might also end up in this type of issue.
- You might face such error if your company file name is too long.
- Partial QuickBooks installation can also be one of the options causing this problem.
- Low system resources can be a valid cause for this kind of error.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1904
Signs of QuickBooks not responding when opening :
- Computer shuts down.
- QuickBooks starts to open and then closes.
- Your system freezes and stops responding to inputs.
- QuickBooks software does not launch.
Easy methods to resolve QuickBooks not loading :
Well, QuickBooks not loading can be very problematic, specially when you are in a hurry. Hence, we will be discussing the quick and straightforward methods to resolve these errors that the users can execute and make the QB run again.
Method 1: By downloading and using QB Refresher ( QB Refresher) Tool.
Method 2: By running Quick Fix my Program from the QB Tool Hub.
- Close QuickBooks in the first step.
- Download and save the QB Tool Hub file at a safe place.
- Now Open that downloaded file.
- Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions to install the downloaded file.
- And at last, you need to double click the icon.
- Now, in the end, you need to run Quick fix my program from the QB Tool Hub.
This getting us to the end of this blog. While computing up, we hope that the knowledge shared by us will be helpful to you, and you will be able to resolve the issue by yourself. However, if you need any technical assistance in resolving QuickBooks not loading issue, then our QB experts will help you at our 1.855.738.2784
Read also : Print W2 Forms in QuickBooks