Google has become one of the biggest and most trusted organisations because it comes with an amazing range of user-friendly, multi-feature full, and reliable products and services. Sometimes due to the forgotten or missed passwords users don’t use the Google products and services so if you are one of them and want to know the Google account recovery process so just follow the below-presented steps.
Google account password recovery process:
Google gives various account recovery ways where users can easily recover their Google account via the phone number, Email address, and date of birth. Follow step by step easy recovery way using the below-given instructions.
Method 1: Recover your Google account via phone number:
- Firstly, open any convenient web browser like Google, Yahoo, Bing, or others.
- Type ‘https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery’ in the search bar.
- After visiting the recovery page of Google, just enter your correct Email or Mobile number and then, tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, choose ‘Try another way’ and enter your recovery mobile number in the box and then, click on the ‘Next’.
- Google will send an SMS on the mobile number, just check the code under the SMS.
- After then, enter the ‘Verification Code’ in the box and again, press on the ‘Next’.
- Now, create a new password and confirm it on another box.
Finally, your Google account password has been recovered, and now, you can access your Google account using a new password.
Method 2: Recover your Google account using your Email address:
If you wish to recover your account via recovery email address and you don’t know about the recovery mobile number so just forgot the above steps and follow the below given easy instructions where you can easily recover your Google account without much more effort.
- Again, visit the Google recovery page using any web browser.
- Then, write the actual email address or mobile number which should be associated with your Google account, and then, tap on the ‘Next’.
- Now, tap on the ‘Try another method’ option and enter your recovery email address. (Before entering your email address Google will give you the hint of your recovery email address)
- After then, tap on the ‘Next’ and Google will send a verification code to the recovery email address.
- Check the Google mail on the recovery email address and type into the verification code box.
- Again, tap on the Next button and enter a new password.
Method 3: Recover Your Google account via DOB:
If you have forgotten your recovery email as well as a Mobile number so don’t worry, you can recover your Google account via the date of birth but, it must be correct. Let’s see the entire process using below-steps.
- Again, go to the official Google recovery page via any search engine.
- Then, write the associated email or mobile in the box and tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, continuously press the ‘Try another method’ option until you will reach the date of birth recovery option.
- Enter your correct date of birth and name and if your DOB is right then, Google will ask for your alternative phone number.
- Just, enter the alternative mobile number and get a one-time password on the same.
- Write the correct verification code & create a new password.
Therefore, you can recover Google account using the above-presented different-different method.