SBCGlobal’s email proved to be a blessing in our contemporary and professional world where work cannot be done without emails. The most conventional and official form of communication, according to some, is email. Another incredibly versatile SBCGlobal Email Not Working with MS Outlook. The ability to configure additional email accounts is another another benefit of Outlook Account. When your emailing service is interrupted, work-life issues start to arise.
SBCGLOBAL EMAIL NOT WORKING (NOT SENDING OR RECEIVING EMAIL) IN OUTLOOK can be a problem for some users. Outlook is incompatible with SBCGlobal’s email service for a number of reasons.
Some reasons for sbcglobal email not working with outlook :
- Problem with Internet Connection
- Login Problem
- problems relating to passwords
- missing credentials Problems
- Hacking Problems
- erroneous browser settings
- antivirus obstructive
- Server SBCGlobal isn’t working.
- outdated browser
- wrong Outlook email settings
Let’s know the troubleshooting steps to fix “AT&T SBCGlobal email not working or sending or receiving messages with MS Outlook” –
The email account isn’t configured correctly, att.net email occasionally doesn’t operate with Outlook. With virtually any email service, this is a typical issue, but if you set up your email account properly, you can resolve it. You must take the following actions in order to add an AT&T email account to Outlook:
- Navigate to File > Add Account in Outlook.
- Select Manual configuration or more server types now.
- Enter the appropriate display name and your email address after choosing Pop or IMAP.
- the account type setting. IMAP and POP3 are both options.
Depending on the selected account type, you configure your incoming and outgoing server:
- Server for receiving mail is mail.att.net.
- Server for sending email: mail.att.net
Follow the instructions below while using the POP3 server:
- Att.net is the incoming mail server.
- Att.net is the sending mail server.
- Enter your secure mail key after entering your complete email address.
- Make sure you can remember the password and demand a secure password authentication logon.
- You must setup ports and a few other options after configuring the server
- Toggle the More Settings button. My SMTP outgoing server has to be authenticated. Pick Use the same settings as my incoming mail server from the menu now.
- The ports must now be configured. Use 993 (for IMAP) or 995 (for incoming server) ( for POP3).
- Enter 465 for the outgoing server (works for both IMAP and POP3).
- In Select SSL for both the outgoing server and the incoming server under the Use the following type of secured connection area.
- Once you’ve finished, click OK and then Next. Your connection will now be tested by Outlook. If all is in place.
Check your antivirus
- It’s usually a good idea to check your antivirus software to make sure it’s not interfering with your programmes before attempting to resolve this problem. Problems can be caused by third-party antivirus software; to fix them, disable specific antivirus settings.
- Your next move would be to completely turn off your antivirus if that doesn’t work. In the worst instance, uninstalling your antivirus programme might be your only choice. If uninstalling the antivirus resolves the problem, you could want to switch to a different antivirus.
Use IMAP instead of a POP account
- IMAP is the more recent of the two email account types, IMAP and POP, as you may already be aware. It also offers certain capabilities, such as the capacity to sync your emails across all devices, as a more modern standard.
- The POP standard has been superseded by IMAP, and many email companies, including AT&T, are abandoning it. If you experience any problems with Outlook and att.net email, it may be because you’re using a POP account.
- Try switching to an IMAP account type to fix the issue.
Remove your email profile
If your att.net email is not working with Outlook, you might be able to solve the issue by deleting and then re-creating your email account. While deleting your profile will delete any data on your PC that are locally stored, it will leave all of the server’s email messages intact.
The procedures below must be taken in order to delete your profile:
- To manage profiles, go to File > Account Settings.
- Next, select Show Profiles. Choose your account, then select Remove.
- Then, add your AT&T email by carrying out the procedures in Solution 2. Once your account has been added, verify that the problem is still present.
Start Outlook in Safe Mode
Outlook settings or add-ons may be the cause of att.net email not working with Outlook. These add-ons occasionally cause Outlook to malfunction and display topics. We suggest starting Outlook in Safe Mode so you can determine if your settings or add-ons are the issue. You can accomplish this pretty easily by doing the following:
- Outlook /safe can be entered by pressing Windows Key + R.
- Enter the key or select OK.
- Click OK in the new window that displays to continue.
- Outlook will now launch, and you should see if the problem persists. Additionally, you can launch Outlook in Safe Mode by performing the following:
- Identify the Outlook shortcut.
- While holding down the Ctrl key, launch Outlook. Outlook will launch in Safe Mode when you do that.
Switch to Google DNS
- On your Taskbar, click the network icon.
- Choose a network.
- Select Modify adapter options.
- Your PC’s network connections will now be displayed in a list.
- Select Properties by right-clicking your network.
- Click the Properties button after choosing Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list.
- Select Use the DNS servers listed below.
- Enter 8.8.8 as the primary DNS server and 188.8.131.52 as the backup server.
- To save changes, click OK.
Fix Outlook Send/Receive Error: Stepwise Procedure
Let’s use these techniques to fix the outlook send/receive error now.
Turnoff Firewall or Antivirus Program
- Click to the start button on your PC.
- Enter Control panel into the search box now.
- Open the Windows Control Panel by tapping on it.
- After that, choose Network connections.
- After that, tap the right side of it to choose Properties.
- On the Security tab, click.
- Last but not least, disable the firewall or antivirus software.
Configure the Outlook Email Settings
The Outlook email settings need to be checked. Outlook may experience problems sending and receiving emails if any settings are incorrect. Therefore, please follow the instructions below to adjust the MS Outlook settings once more.
- Open the Outlook application.
- Go to the File tab now.
- Select Account settings.
- Then select Change from the menu.
- After that, choose Outgoing server under More Settings.
- Please check the box that says “my outgoing server requires authentication” now.
- To send mail, log in to the incoming server first by checking the box next to it.
- Restart the Outlook application.
Repair PST Files
You have a PST file in Outlook. You could run into issues if one or more of the PST files are corrupted. Therefore, repair the PST file right away to resolve the Outlook send/receive error.
- Start the Outlook application.
- Register for the account.
- Navigate to the settings menu.
- Click the Update and Security tab now.
- Select the troubleshooting choice next.
Tip: Change Server Timeout:
If you keep getting the issue, you can try this trick. The server timeout is 1 minute by default, although it might not be long enough for larger attachments. Thus, by following these instructions, you can extend the time:
- Open Outlook.
- Click the File tab.
- Choosing Account settings
- Select Change, followed by More settings.
- After that, select the Advanced button.
- According to your needs, adjust the server timeout.
We anticipate that these options will help you fix the outlook send/receive error. The procedures are simple to follow and do not require technical knowledge to implement. However, if you face any difficulty in performing the steps, feel free to contact us: 1-877-200-2212.