Has the ‘QBCFMonitorService Not Running on this Computer’ error message bothered you often? Have you made several attempts but failed every time to eliminate the message? Then it is a must for you to read this detailed article. We have tried to explain all the necessary information related to the issue here. One of the sections tells you about the factors that trigger the problem, and the following part focuses on various methods to resolve the same. Ensure to read the content till the end.
Do you require any further assistance regarding the ‘QBCFMonitorService Not Running on this Computer’ error message apart from what has been provided in this content? Then immediately have a communication with the technical support team for instant guidance at 1.855.738.2784. Our experts are available 24*7 to help you.
Why Does the QuickBooks Database Server Manager Stop Functioning Suddenly?
If you are wondering why the QBDBSM does not respond on your device, then read out the following enlisted points briefly-
- You might be using the outdated version of the QuickBooks Database Server Manager, due to which the issue keeps on popping up again and again.
- Secondly, some technical issue might have taken place; hence, it does not run on the server computer.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6176
What Can I Do If the QuickBooks Database Server Manager is Not Working on My Windows Desktop?
Are you getting worried because the QBDBSM service has stopped working? If yes, then stop getting bothered, as we have some amazing fixing methods for you! To know them in detail, keep reading this blog and perform all the steps correctly-
SOLUTION 1: Complete the Update Installation of the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- In the first step, run your QuickBooks Desktop.
- After that, go to the ‘Help’ section and opt for the ‘Update QuickBooks’ option.
- Next, you are required to move to the ‘Update Now’ tab.
- Under the menu, checkmark every feature.
- In the further step, tap on the ‘Get Updates’ button.
- Once all the updates get installed, relaunch the QuickBooks application on both the host computer and other workstations.
SOLUTION 2: Attempt to Restart the QBCFMonitorService Process On All Computers
- To start with, you are required to hit the ‘Ctrl + Shift + ESC’ keys on your keyboard.
- When the Task Manager window gets displayed on your screen, open it.
- In the further step, move to the ‘Processes’ tab.
- Now, you must keep scrolling to search for the ‘QBCFMonitorService’ process.
- After right-clicking on all the selected processes, tap on the ‘End Task’ button.
- Next, hit the ‘Close’ button. By doing this, the task manager window will get closed.
- In the final step, reboot the computer system and then launch the QuickBooks Desktop.
As the blog ends here, we hope by now you must have a clear idea of what to do when you receive the ‘QBCFMonitorService Not Running on this Computer’ error message. Even though all the given solutions have been experimented with, if you continue to face the glitch, feel free to connect with one of the certified professionals for immediate help by dialing our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Won’t Open