Importance Of the Real Estate Industry
- Real estate is essential to economic growth. As the world’s economic engine, real estate fuels domestic growth. Every country’s economy cannot function without the contribution of the property business. It creates employment, builds communities, and increases family wealth.
- Real estate key to urban development. It is essential in globalization since firms buy assets abroad to expand.
- Real estate affects the global economy significantly. It affects all the areas, from building to leasing. In many countries, real estate is a significant job-creator and development driver.
- It builds communities and family prosperity. Companies invest in foreign properties to construct a worldwide footprint, making the industry vital to globalization.
- It is essential to modern living. Local malls and office buildings wouldn’t exist without real estate developers, architects, urban planners, attorneys, accountants, insurance brokers, builders, and designers.
- It is an essential sector; creates jobs, develops communities, and benefits families. It promotes economic growth and influences daily living.
- The property industry is vital to every country’s economy, enabling consumers to invest in global assets and producing government revenue via taxes and fees. Real estate is crucial to creating cities and communities.
Therefore, the real estate industry is crucial for all levels.
- On the individual agent level
- On a company level
- On a country’s GDP and development level
How Fast Real Estate Is Growing
Real Estate Companies are growing at a high-speed rate around the globe, and the industry is expanding exceptionally daily. Following are a few good companies that have shown exceptional growth worldwide.
With Ribbon, you may pre-finance your prospective property before selling the one already on the market. And if your application is granted, it will allow you to make cash bids on your next house, giving you an advantage in a hot real estate marketplace. They’ve expanded to hire several LinkedIn workers in the last two years.
Qualia, a real estate software business, offers an electronic closing platform for title agencies and lenders. Recognizing this shift, Qualia, formed only six years ago in 2015, has grown to employ 336 LinkedIn workers by taking advantage of the growing need for digital and remote work. Only a month ago, they raised an additional $65 million, and now they are Growth Managers!
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
In Austin, Texas, Keller Williams Realty began as a residential brokerage. Despite its humble origins, the world’s largest real estate firm has become a global powerhouse. The business was founded in 1983 by Keller and Williams, and within two years, the company had 72 agents.
The company started franchising in other states in the 1990s, and as a result, it expanded into luxury estates in the 2000s. Recently, the company’s attention has been drawn to foreign expansion. Both South Africa (2012) and South America (2018) saw their first franchises from them.
As a result of its continued development, they have grown into the world’s largest and most profitable real estate company.
The business strategy of Entera, a real estate agency, is intriguing. For institutional customers seeking rentals, they find single-family home bargains on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). In 2017, they were founded in San Francisco but operated out of Houston, Texas, through their real estate agents in Houston and Texas. These real estate agents in Houston boosted the startup’s income tenfold.
Brookfield Asset Management’s history is complicated. Brazilians established the San Paulo Tramway, Light and Power Company more than a century ago to oversee transportation infrastructure.
In the 1960s, the company relocated to Canada and changed its name to Brascan Limited. In North America, private equity, real estate, and renewable energy have taken over the spotlight. As of 2005, Brookfield Asset Management was rebranded.
They are one of the largest real estate corporations in the world, with a total asset value of $208 billion and 22,000 employees.
American Tower Corporation
An example of a cell phone tower is one of the services provided by the American Tower Corporation.
An offshoot of American Radio Systems, the American Tower Corporation is one of the biggest REITs in the world. After the owners sold their parent company to CBS, the entity became public. After becoming an independent company, American Tower now has operations in Mexico and Brazil.
By 2007, the company had risen to the top of the S&P 500 and was expanding internationally. American Tower has more than 50,000 communication locations worldwide five years after launching the SP. By 2020, American Tower Corporation will be the world’s most valuable REIT.
American tower corporation has a stronghold in states like Arizona and California. They operate with the help of their real estate agents in Houston, Texas.
LLRE Group and Houston Real Estate Agents
LLRE group is an acronym for “Linh Luong Real Estate Group”.
It is an established company that employs several real estate agents in Houston that are knowledgeable and experienced in their fields. These brokers provide services for a comprehensive range of property kinds, from residential to commercial lands and buildings, as well as various pricing points. For any query regarding the sale and purchase of land or building, contact us!