Every seller is on a mission to increase the sales on eBay but it takes a lot more than it seems to reach on top of search results. eCommerce platforms are loaded with millions of sellers, and it has become of utmost priority to distinguish oneself from other competitors in order to achieve conversions.
Further, we will talk about various eBay virtual assistants who can help you make the best out of eBay.
Powerful Hacks To Expand Your Customer Reach In 2021 With eBay virtual Assistants
Let’s dig deep and learn various strategies to beat the competitors and stay on top of eBay sales:
1. Effectively Optimize eBay Listings
A proper and accurately managed listing is the key to successfully boost your product ranking. After all, your ultimate goal is to attract more customers and convert them into potential buyers. It wouldn’t be possible if you have a messed-up listing, firstly your product won’t rank on top if a customer searches for a specific keyword, and secondly, you do not want to confuse your customers with a haphazard listing. In order to boost your visibility on the search ranking, follow the below-mentioned practices:
– Use keywords that work for your products
Consult an eBay listing assistant who has comprehensive knowledge about keyword selection and creates the best SEO strategies to promote your products. Using the right keyword holds another level of importance in the eBay marketplace, as you only have a certain word limit to describe your product. Utilize it fully by adding relevant info, stats, details, etc. that is useful for the customers.
– High-quality product pictures
Understand from the customer’s POV, while buying a product online, they can only judge the product through pictures. It doesn’t mean uploading extraordinary pictures. Stick to real pictures but enhance the quality in a way that it looks decent as well as attractive and every detailing is visible. An eBay virtual assistant can help you to edit and upload fine-quality pictures.
– Clear and Precise Descriptions
Product descriptions are equally important as the product images, and an eBay listing consultant makes sure to include all the facts, attributes, features, details, and info of the product in a short manner. Long paragraphs are a big turn-off and may scare away customers. Also, any grammatical error can make a negative impact on the shoppers, so keep it crisp, error-free, and readable.
2. Entice Customers With Free Shipping or Minimal Shipping Costs
Offering free shipping whenever feasible can be worth it, customers usually reach out to the stores that cut out the shipping fee or charge a very minimal fee.
- This practice can be implemented to the products with high pricing, and shipping such items with zero shipping fee will drive customer satisfaction.
- Now, it’s your call, you have to analyze and decide whether you want to provide free shipping to certain areas or you want to compensate that fee within your product price or add just a bare price for it.
3. Refresh and Relist
When one of your product pages ranks continuously on top for a long term then eBay gradually puts it down on the search result. To avoid certain situations, the only solution is to delete the old listings and relist after a few weeks again by outsourcing catalog data entry
4. Offer a Genuine Return Policy
- Wouldn’t it be frustrating to buy a shirt and it doesn’t fit your size, moreover, you are not able to return it as the store doesn’t offer a genuine return policy.
- However, eBay has a money-back guarantee policy under the circumstances wherein the products are damaged or faulty. Apart from that, only a seller can decide whether he/she wants to apply a return policy on their products or not.
- Keep your customers happy then an easy return policy can work in your favor. Most eBay seller virtual assistants suggest a 30-day return policy would be the best.
- It may sound offbeat but eBay pushes your listings on top if you accept returns for more than 30 days. Now the decision is yours, a genuine return policy can boost your listings and customer satisfaction too.
5. Decide the Prices Wisely
- Customers always look out for products with cheaper prices or at discounted rates. And often sellers bring down the price to an extent that clashes with eBay policies and guidelines. This eventually gets the seller’s account blocked or suspended.
- Since you do not want to land in such a mess, and still want to offer the best pricing to your customers. You can consult an eBay listing virtual assistant to track the prices offered by your competitors and then fix the cost accordingly.
- This way you will be on a safer side and still stay ahead of your competitors without risking your eBay account.
6. Happy Customers = Positive Reviews
- Whenever customers plan for buying a product, they rely on factors like pricing, quality, fast delivery, reviews, etc. Reviews create an impression of your services and how your product is proving to be beneficial for the shoppers.
- A lot of customers go through product reviews and decide whether or not to buy a specific item. The more positive reviews, the more are chances of your sales being spiked.
- To attract good reviews, the most important thing is providing customers with accurate product details, do not promise something you are not offering, this will lead to manipulation. And when the expectations are not met, be ready for negative reviews.
- Make sure to respond to your customer queries within a lesser time frame, and mention a delivery date that can be achieved to post the order. Customers love honesty and transparency.
Choose The Right eBay VAs To Grow Your Sales
As a seller, you cannot manage all the tasks alone and that is why you need a dedicated eBay virtual assistant who can multitask and dedicate his time to manage your store. Here we have listed different types of eBay VAs to help you pick the right one for your business.
- Inventory / Order Fulfillment Specialist
- As a seller, you have a myriad of tasks to take care of and may miss out on inventory management. Also, this task needs a specialist who has immense experience in managing inventory and order fulfillment processes.
- Hiring an eBay VA can take away your hassle and the specialist will help you keep a track of your sales. Stock availability, order processing time, and make sure the order ships within time.
Product listing is the most important element to grab customer attention and turn them into prospective buyers. Hence, it is equally important to optimize the listings and add all the essential points including descriptions, product images, titles, and much more. All of these pointers should be placed in a certain way and only eBay listing experts know the in and out of the eBay store.
Online workspace is incomplete without SEO and anyone running an online store has already realized its importance. Customers do not bother to swipe to the second page, they only look at the results fetched shop the products from sellers listed on the first page. Rankings can only be boosted through an effective SEO strategy.
- One of the most effective strategies to draw more traffic to your store is Pay-per-click or PPC.
- Be careful, you cannot just run a PPC campaign and sit back thinking you have promoted your store, rest clicks will do. The most important part to look out for is to make sure that your ad reaches the target audience otherwise it is not worth the time.
- This is where an eBay virtual assistant comes to your rescue. They are very well versed in researching the target audience and make sure that your ad reaches them. They use various tools to identify customer behavior, demographics, age, and much more to create customized PPC campaigns for the audience that is likely to click on your page.
With changes in eBay guidelines and policies, sellers need to stay updated with the marketplace trends. Sellers need to look after all the business functions but taking care of all the aspects becomes tough. Hence, hiring an eBay virtual assistant can simplify your job.