It is the story of every other user who has experienced Canon printer not printing black and any other color, a common problem that can create a lot of irritation. Canon is known for making high-quality printers with advanced features and ease of use. However, there are times when you run into problems and your printer takes a long vacation. So, what are the causes of these problems and how may they be resolved? We have a variety of reasons, the most of which are minor. To solve such issues, all you have to do is find out what’s causing it and then come up with a better solution. Check out some of the approaches given below that can help you in resolving such problems.
The Following are the Reasons why your Canon printer isn’t Printing.
We’ve come up with a list of possible causes for Canon printers unable to print black on a regular basis.
- Ink level is low.
- Cartridges that have been misconfigured
- Issues with the printhead
- Replacement cartridges are used.
- Cartridges that are jammed
- Modifications to the printer driver
- Changes to the printing options
These are some of the most common causes of Canon printer failure. This will help to determine the actual cause of the problem. We’ve compiled a list of simple and quick solutions to assist you in resolving the issue.
Following are Some Solutions Which are Used to Get Rid Off When Canon Printer not Printing Black Ink:
For this you need to clean the nozzle first then do some basic troubleshooting process which might help you to restore your black ink functionality.
For Cleaning Process:
- First you need to on power for your printer.
- Then you need to make sure that A4 and A5 size paper should be in the paper tray.
- You need to open paper output tray(B) and output tray extension(A).
- You need to start cleaning process by selecting setup by using your printer’s panel, you need to press tool icon to select setup.
Note: You need to use reimaging plus utility to recover your computer’s corrupt file, which might be one of the cause of not getting black ink at the printout. Reimaging plus will replace or recover your computer corrupt files. In most of the cases this type of issue might be resolve by using reimaging plus.
- Then you need to locate maintenance menu by using arrow key, after locating you need to select maintenance menu and press ok button to enter in.
- Where you need to select deep cleaning and then press ok button.
- Here you need to confirm your process by selecting yes option then press OK button. This will begin your cleaning process where you need to wait for some time until cleaning process completion. You are advised not to do any type of operation during cleaning process. Generally it takes 3 to 4 minutes to complete the whole process.
- Then you will see pattern print confirmation on the screen than you need to press OK button.
Note: If above solution does not work for you, then it is advised you to download reimaging plus repair tool which will scan your whole repository to replace your missing and corrupt files. This works in most of the case where issue is coming out from your system. Reimaging tool will optimize your system for getting maximum performance.
Let us Discuss Some Frequently Asked Question Related with Black Ink Cartridge is Not Working with Your Canon Printer:
- One of the user facing problem that canon mg5220 printer not printing black ink, so he bought a new cartridge to replace old cartridge. So we advised him to use old cartridge but before using old cartridge, he should shake the old cartridge before installing to ensure that if it print black or not. Some time ink is not coming out. So you need to shake cartridge completely for getting out black ink from the cartridge.
- You need to clean the metal copper like contacts on the cartridge and ink cartridge as well.
- Do the cleaning process with cotton slab with warm water. You need to dip cotton slab in the warm water and start cleaning process.
- If cartridge has low ink, you need to refill it or replace it with new one.
- You can try to turn off your printer and turn it again after some time.
- You need to pull out your cartridge first from the printer and reinsert again to resolve your issue.
- Clean the printer head.
- After adopting all the above solutions, still you are facing issues; you can contact canon customer support to resolve your issue.
This is the detailed document on Canon mg5220 printer not printing black ink.
Begin by Cleaning your Canon Printer.
This is one of the most basic ways that you may use without much difficulty. The steps to completing the process are listed below.
- Make sure you have at least five A4 size papers in the tray before turning on the printer.
- Open the paper tray and output tray extension, then select “Setup” (to pick setup, press the tools icon) on the printer panel to start the cleaning process.
- Then, using the up-down keys, go to the maintenance menu and press OK.
- Select the “Deep Cleaning” option in this area and confirm it by selecting YES and then OK.
- After that, the thorough cleaning process will begin, and you should perform any necessary operations in between.
- After that, wait 3 minutes for the cleaning procedure to be completed.
- The pattern print confirmation will now display on the screen; all you have to do now is press OK.
This is a suitable way to cleaning your printer and resolving the Canon printer generating blank pages issue. If the problem persists, you must proceed to the second method.
Why is my Canon Printer Not Printing Text?
Listed below are the reasons your printer is not printing perfectly.
1. Your printer USB is disconnected
This is often the cause of many printing issues and it is possible that your USB cable is damaged or your printer is not detected by your computer. Maybe there’s something wrong with your printer driver.
Whether you’re getting the printer not connected issue suddenly or it has never worked over the network, you can try the following solutions to fix your problem first, you need to check the network password, ensure that you are typing the correct password on your printer.
You can also check the Wi-Fi signals, and reset the network signals. reset the network settings, and reconnect the printer, and update the printer.
2. Network change or router setting
When your router is not properly set or you change your network, it can make your printer go offline and not communicate with your computer. To solve this problem
- Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen
- Then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”.
- From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top.
- Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop-down menu.
3. Slow Internet
The frequent causes of slow internet are the presence of a virus and spyware. Spyware can slow your system by interfering with your browser and monopolizing your Internet connection.
Spyware monitors your Internet use and keystrokes, which adds delays. Computer viruses can also cause poor Internet performance.
Fix The Issue of – Canon Printer Not Printing Text
1. Check your Internet Speed
Your internet connection can be slow because you are paying for very cheap internet. Give your service provider a call and find out what plan you have. You can also run a speed test.
If what you’ve measured is close to what you’re paying for, then your network is working fine and your internet plan is just isn’t very fast. And the best way to speed up your internet speed is by upgrading.
2. Check out your Hardware
Before you start to get angry with your service provider, reset your router by turning it on and off. Give it some time and see if it works. You can also check the other computers in your house to see if their internet is slow, too. If the problem only happens on one computer then the problem is with a computer, not your router.
3. Know your Hardware Limitations
If you paying for a super-fast internet plan but your router is outdated, you will never see and enjoy your network speed. Similarly, you might have an awesome wireless router, but if you’re connecting it with an older or cheaper laptop your transfer speeds will be very slow.
4. Fix Your Wi-Fi Signal
Your router and internet might be working fine but your Wi-Fi signal can be very weak. This can slow down your browsing experience. In that case, you may need to reposition, tweak, and boost your router.
5. Change your DNS server
When you type an address into your browser, your computer uses something called DNS to look up and translate that into a computer-friendly IP address. Sometimes, the servers your computer uses to look up that information can have issues or can be permanently damaged.
Thankfully, you have plenty of faster, free options to use, like Google DNS or Cloud flare and many more. You can also make use of a utility to test what’s the speediest for your location and go with that.
6. Contact your service provider
Have you gone through all the necessary procedures and your internet is still slow? Then it is time to contact your service provider to know if the problem is on their end.
Canon pixma mg2520 setup and Installation
Looking for advice on Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless setup? Don’t worry, we’re here to help pinpoint the measurements of the Canon Pixma MG2520 setup. You may face many kinds of problems while using the computer, it is absolutely fine. My team will help you with everything. Don’t worry, we will do everything we can to help you. Here are some steps to set up the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer.
Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Setup Steps:
You have to uninstall all kinds of security measures from your printer. Lift the cover of the scanning machine from the printer. Open the printer’s paper output tray. Remove the cartridge holder and also cut off the safety material.
- Insert one end of the power cord into the appropriate printer interface and connect the other end to a wall outlet.
- To select your language on the control pad, turn on the printer. For this click on the OK button.
- Close it, open the scanner cover. Replace the ink cartridge holder. Close the scanner cover. Turn on the printer. Click on the Configuration button and select the Wireless LAN Configuration button. Press OK.
- Choose Simple Setup, click OK. Select the entry point, click Yes. Enter the WEP icon, click OK.
- Place the installation disc on the CD-ROM tray. Insert tray.
- Run Canon MG2520 Driver application. Select the country in which you live. Select Next.
- Choose Quick Install. Download the software now.
- Select “Use network printer”, press Next.
- Find yours in the list after the software stops finding the printer. Click on the Next tab.
- Wait for the software to be installed. Click here to finish.
- The Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen to indicate that the printer is ready for use.
Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup for Windows:
Keep in mind that the next point is that your Windows prompts are necessary in order to properly update drivers and create a working link with the printer.
- Turn off your Canon MG2520 printer. It should turn off the first few times before you tell it to turn on.
Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect your printer to your machine through the appropriate ports on both your computer and your printer.
- Turn on the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer now.
- Look for the “Start” button on your screen and press the button to open the Control Panel screen. Locate the Hardware and Audio option on the window. Find Computers and Printers and select the “Add Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer.” Note the port that the printer uses to connect to your device. Please click on Port.
- A window is about to open. In the window, click “Canon” and find your printer model. Click on the Next tab.
- Choose a name to tag the printer, and then tap Next.
- Specify whether you want to broadcast to the printer. Click on the Next tab.
- Choose whether you want the scanner to be the primary printer. Click on the Next tab.
- The Canon Pixma MG2520 printer is ready for use.
Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup Using USB Cable
If you are using the USB Cable connect with one point to Printer and another one with Windows PC and follow the steps as mention below here:
- Open the Control Panel with the help of Windows Search option
- Then Device and Printer Screen Will open
- Click on the Device and Printer which will reach next section Where the printer list will be available before this you must make sure your printer and PC should be connected over the same network.
- Now go to the Canon website and Download the Printer driver then install into your Windows PC.
- Once downloading and installation finished go to the next section
- Click on the printer list and choose your model mg2520
- Now your printer will be added on the Device and printer section again check if your printer will be added it will show in the green tick mark
- Now its ready to use if you want to sure your printer is added or not try to provide the command to print anything from the Canon pixma mg2520 printer.
Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer Setup for Mac:
- Slide up your web browser and view this page.
- You can find support and drivers on this website.
- In the list of product forms, find the Customer and Home Office options.
- Select Printer from the Product Family list.
- Find your printer model and tap the link next to it.
- Select the Operating System drop-down menu. Download the accepted version of Mac OS X.
- Download the driver you want.
- Double click on the file and a new window will open when you download it. Right-click on the file and the installation will start.
- Double click and continue. Select Install.
- Connect the printer to the Mac with a USB cable. Turn on the printer.
If you have already followed the above steps but at the end, you will notice that your Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless setup has not been successfully set up yet chat with experts for Canon Pixma MG2520 Installation.
People also ask
- How do I connect my Canon MG2520 printer to my computer?
- How do I connect my Canon MG2520 to WiFi?
- Does Canon Pixma MG2520 have WiFi?
- How do I install my Canon MG2500 printer without the CD?
- How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Why is my computer not detecting my printer?
- How do I connect my Canon Pixma MG2500 printer to my laptop?
- How do I install a Canon printer without the disk?
- How do I find the IP address of my Canon printer?
- Why is my Canon printer not printing black?
- Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
- How do I get my Canon printer to print black?
- Why is my Canon printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
I am Really Tankful to the Website Admin Who Allow me post this Article here