Looking for the process to download and install QuickBooks tool hub? If yes, then your search ends right here. This post is going to brief you with complete set of steps to download and install QuickBooks tool hub.
QuickBooks users often encounter errors and to fix these errors easily, one can make use of the tools provided by the developer of QuickBooks. Intuit, the developer of QuickBooks introduced the QuickBooks tool hub, which is an all-in-one tool that helps the users to access multiple tools under one roof. If you are interested in finding out the steps involved in downloading and using QuickBooks Tool Hub, then make sure that you go through the post till the end. You can also get in touch with our QuickBooks support team in case you need our assistance at any point in time.
Steps to download QuickBooks tools hub
The user can make use of the below steps to download and install QuickBooks tool hub.
- The first step is to download QuickBooks tools hub and then move to the downloads tab and then press Ctrl + J
- And then, click on the exe in the downloads list
- Followed by, clicking on yes and accepting the license agreement
- The next step is to click on next option and then click on installation option
- Now, the user needs to click on finish tab, after the install process ends
- Once done with that, the user needs to click on the icon to open QuickBooks tools hub
See also: QuickBooks payroll error PS060
Steps to use the tools in the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Select Company File Issues if you have an error message when you open your company file or have missing or blank lists. This will open the Quick Fix my file and the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. If you need more help, select File Doctor Help on the company file tab.
- Select Network Issues if you have problems with your network or your computers over a network like error H202. You must be on your server computer.
- Select Program Problems if you notice performance issues, problems when you open the program, Error 6123 and program crashing/stopped working. We recommend using the Quick Fix my Program first. You can also use this section to resolve common PDF and print related issues.
- Select Installation Issues if you have a problem when you install or uninstall QuickBooks Desktop. You can also resolve 3371 errors.
- Select Password Reset if you need to reset your password.
- Select Help & Support to contact us or manage your Intuit account. You can also provide feedback on any of our tools.
- Select Advanced Tools for common Windows shortcuts used to help troubleshoot common QuickBooks errors.
Towards the end of the article, we believe that the reader might be able to download the QuickBooks tool hub properly and will make the best use of it in tackling different errors that can be experienced when working on QuickBooks. However, in case the user encounters an issue when implementing the above set of steps, then the only thing we suggest is to contact our QuickBooks Support Phone number at +1-844-405-0907 and ask them to perform the right set of steps.
Read also : QuickBooks not loading occurs