The efficiency of the fleet decides the bottom line of the business. The better the efficiency, the more is the profit. Owning and managing the fleet is not a cakewalk in any sense. It’s a job full of hassle and requires micromanagement. Many fleet owners have turned to GPS Tracking software for optimizing their operations as it provides complete fleet management solutions.
White label vehicle tracking solutions streamline the business and optimize the operations. A lot of manual work is optimized with the help of automation. Let’s discover how a trucking business benefits from a Vehicle Tracking Fleet Management system.
- Better Efficiency and Utilization of Resources
- With fleet management software, you get various solutions such as route planning, trip management, consignment tracking and many more. These solutions automate the operations and improve the efficiency of the fleet. They help in reducing downtime and ensuring the good health of the vehicles. They also enable us to follow cost-effective routes and ensure maximum utilization of time, vehicle and resources.
- Insightful Decision Making
- Get accurate insights and in-depth reports. Do not rely on drivers and on-field staff for work reports and data. Vehicle Tracking software enables you to make insightful decisions.
- Lower Operation Costs
- When you make insightful decisions backed by data, the chances of going wrong are low. You save on fuel, reduce fraudulent activities, secure your fleet and enhance performance. It reduces your operations costs and enhances productivity.
- Improved Customer Service
- With real-time visibility, you know the whereabouts of your vehicles. You can share the real-time ETA with your customers and send them the live location of the assets. You reduce downtime with timely vehicle servicing. You get alerts in case of route deviation, therefore improving efficiency, which eventually improves customer experience.
- Better Vehicle Health and Performance
- You receive instant alerts in case of overspeeding, harsh braking, harsh acceleration and rash driving behaviour. Fleet managers start receiving servicing reminders way in advance, therefore, ensuring the well-being of the vehicle.
- Improved Security of Fleet
- Fleet management system comes with complete vehicle security solutions. There’s an SOS button for driver security, remote immobilization, parking security and battery disconnection alert. With so many security features, your fleet is secure and safe.
The Logistics sector is highly competitive as it operates on thin margins. There are so many great players in the business. TrackoBit is an expert in developing white label Fleet Management software that improves profit margins and simplifies operations.
Essential Features Every Fleet Management Software Must Have
There are a hundred GPS Tracking solutions in the market to choose from. Some specialise in one domain while the others have carved a nice for themselves. A little research will help you decide on the right one for you.
Here, we are helping you in your hunt for the right Fleet Management Solution. We suggest you go for a demo of at least 7-10 days before deciding on any software. It’s important to discern which software best suits your needs. However, your checklist must have these ten features in Fleet Management Software.
- Alerts and Announcements
Alerts and notifications make life so much easier for a fleet manager. In case of any breach – overspeeding, battery disconnection, AC on/off, etc. – you will receive alerts. Whereas announcement is like a broadcast facility that you get to deliver a message to your clients, transporters or end-users. It is one of the most versatile features. You may send personal wishes, greetings, reminders or share news/update with your associates using an announcement.
- Fuel Monitoring
A fuel monitoring system that ensures impeccable accuracy is a must in fleet management software. Calibrate the fuel level and observe readings thoroughly in the trial period itself. Check whether or not you get alerts in case of an instant fuel drop. Accuracy of reports and charts is also imperative.
- Trip and Tour Management
You get complete control over deciding the sequence of every trip that your vehicles undertake. You’ll be notified in case of route deviation, longer halts and delayed delivery. Important, right?
- Enquiry and Support
Enquiry places an essential role when transporters or your customers wish to enquire about an additional feature or wants to reach out for more business. Support, on the other hand, enhances the customer relation aspect. Here customers can raise complaints/query tickets. You can resolve the issue then and there over the chat.
- Device Inventory
Why would you have another app to manage your device inventory when you already have software to manage your entire fleet? It makes sense, right! TrackoBit gives you the option to maintain your device inventory on the software itself. Have it at your disposal at any time from anywhere.
- Vehicle Management System
Everything related to every vehicle in your fleet will be available online. Just like devices, vehicles also have a dedicated section where you can upload all the details about vehicles – number, RC, permits, sim number and much more. Easy breezy!
- History of at least 6 months
It’s not possible to track a hundred or a thousand vehicles at once. Therefore history plays an imperative role. You can refer to it on a monthly, quarterly or half-yearly basis to monitor the performance of vehicles. You can playback trips to track the vehicle’s movement.
- Compatibility with any device or sensor
You don’t want to end up scratching your head after 70% of your hardware gets integrated, but a few don’t seem to be compatible with the system. Check whether the software is compatible with all communication protocols that your sensors and devices work on.
- Option to create any number of POIs/Geofences
Geofences make fleet managers’ life heaven. There must be an option to create as many geofences and points of interest. If used wisely, they can make fleet management a cakewalk for fleet managers. They have more use cases than we can think of.
- Service and Maintenance Reminders
It’s just not possible to remember the servicing date for hundreds of vehicles that fleet owners own, this is where Service Reminders come in handy. It may seem like a not-so-important feature, but it’s one of the most sought after features in the industry.
White Label Fleet Management Software helps you Scale your Business in More Ways Than You Think
In the highly competitive world of the present times, only the brands that can carve their identity and niche go a long way. Irrespective of the business they deal in or the market they cater to, it’s essential for brands to stand out from the crowd. The same funda applied to the tech world.
White label software services are gaining popularity across industries with time, as businesses are adopting automation technology to optimize their operations. One such genre is logistics and transport that has embraced white label GPS Tracking solutions entirely. Service providers prefer white label software over building a system from scratch. It saves time, energy and resources that you can invest in scaling the overall business.
What is White Label Software?
When the software is developed end-to-end by a third party but the seller/service provider sells it under the guise of its brand then it’s called white-label software. The software development company does not put their branding on the product. They create it as briefed by the buyer.
White label software is open for customisation as per the buyer’s demand. There are types of white label services provided by the Fleet Management Software developer companies.
How does White Label services work in GPS Tracking Software?
The concept of white label works the same way in GPS Tracking as well. A GPS Service provider buys the software from a third party and presents it to its customers under their label. The buyers have the right to rebrand the product and further sell the software to their customers. However, the intellectual property right is still with the software development company.
Elements that the software buyer gets:
- Domain: The website URL and the app in their name.
- Logo: Unique logo that becomes the face of the company.
- Design theme: The colour theme and design that’s a statement for the brand.
- Graphics: Graphics that match the design theme of the app/ product.
- Signature: Marketing collaterals, cover letters and other promotional stuff.
Benefits of White Label Fleet Management Solutions
- Saves Time and Money
- Building fleet management software from scratch is a time taking and expensive affair. Forming a dedicated team, planning the product from scratch, and final development will drain most of the resources. With white label services, you get to elude the taxing part and focus more on garnering customers and scaling your business.
- No Risks and Hassles
- The bigger the team, the more are the chances of goof-ups. By outsourcing the development part to the experts, you have lessened the risk of hassles. These companies specialise in not only software development but also mitigating risks.
- Easy Branding
- The energy conserved by outsourcing the development part can be put to enhancing the branding. More efforts may go into enhancing logos, branding and other marketing jazz.
There are two game-changers In the service providing business, a) the product itself b) reaching out to the customers with your product. Now that the former has been taken care of, you can streamline the forces towards streamlining the latter, and that’s a win-win deal.