You must be trying to convert NSF archive to PST and couldn’t be able to get a perfect solution. Don’t worry. You’re at the right place where you can get a solution to solve your problem. This problem is not just for you but a lot of users like you facing the same. This is why we took a few surveys, conducted research, discussed with several IT experts & here we are with all the answers.
Outlook application is quite advanced when we compare it to the IBM Lotus Notes. However, when Lotus Notes was first introduced, it was one of its kind with advanced security features. With time it also showed several updates but with fast-growing technology, Outlook started leading the segment.
Today, in this detailed article, we are going to understand all the reasons that encourage users to shift from their HCL Lotus Notes environment to Microsoft Outlook. The best solution for the same is also here in this article along with its mind-blowing benefits.
What is the Need to Convert NSF Archive Files?
Any user want in any segment does not want to change their major software frequently & if he/she makes the mind to do it, there must be strong reasons behind that. That is why we are going to understand why a user wants to convert NSF archive to PST file format.
- Lotus Notes subscription is quite expensive this is why nowadays users try to avoid it. On the other hand, Outlook is also raising prices but it’s still way less than IBM Lotus Notes. That’s why price becomes the first reason.
- Work experience is another level on Outlook in comparison to Lotus Notes. The user interface of the Lotus Notes is outdated & unpleasant which makes users prefer the Outlook application instead.
- Accounts management in Outlook is quite an easy task. One can easily manage more than one account of any email client simultaneously which is not at all available on the HCL Lotus Notes.
- The maintenance cost of Outlook is also way less than the Lotus Notes that making it more practical for individual users specially. Moreover, account synchronization is also less hectic in Outlook.
Convert NSF Archive to PST Step by Step
Install the Most Trusted NSF to PST Converter tool. Start your process of converting the file format of your .nsf files to Outlook supported .pst in a safe manner. Follow these 4 basic steps to get solve the problem & get accurate results & smartly shift from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook.
Step-1 Launch the Application & click on Add File button.
Step-2 Select Data Items to convert like email, contacts, etc.
Step-3 Set Destination folder & accordingly Set Date Filter.
Step-4 Click the button that says Export to start conversion.
These four steps are enough to solve all of the issues that you are facing in getting your perfect results. The thing is that this way, all of your files will be kept safe & there are no possibilities of any external tampering. In addition, several Microsoft MVPs also recommend this method only to troubled users.
H3: Benefits of Using This Modern Technique
There must be one question arising in your mind, why should we trust this method & what benefits do we get? So yes, there are several reasons why you should rely on this method. The service quality & features of this advanced method itself says a lot about it.
- Convert NSF archive to PST including Email, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks & Journals with ease to simplify the process to the maximum.
- This modern tool allows users to convert encrypted NSF archive data files without changing their meta properties into PST file format.
- It is easy to change the canonical name into the SMTP format which is not available in other manual solutions available.
- Date & Category filters simply make the entire process simplistic. To be precise, it helps in selective conversion to maintain accuracy.
- Do you have duplicate contacts in your NSF files & don’t want to convert them all to PST? This utility can exclude such duplicate contacts based on 12 various attributes.
- While converting the Lotus Notes files, there is no need for the Outlook application to be installed on the system.
Why Not Go for A Manual Method?
We also have Lotus Notes inbuilt manual method called the Export Wizard for the same. However, this is not suggested by anyone as this process can be hectic for you. The manual method is complex & difficult to understand. Apart from that it has multiple drawbacks that you should be aware of before selecting it for file conversion of NSF archive files into the PST format.
- There is no filter available in the manual method which directly eliminates the possibility of selective conversion.
- Due to poor GUI, it’s quite difficult for users to execute the steps in this manual method to convert NSF Archive to PST.
- The risk of data loss is also there in the manual method as several users have experienced it in their operation.
- The manual operation does not create PST files directly. It creates CSV files for importing further on the Outlook application.
Now it’s time to conclude this article & say the final words regarding this operation. There is no reason to opt for the manual reason as you may end up having nothing but corrupted files. The modern method in fact provides you with a smooth experience with accurate results.
So, if you’re trying to convert NSF archive to PST file format, the best option for you is the above-mentioned modern tool that can simply execute the operation in just 4 simple steps safely. Make sure you follow all the steps in detail without missing any detail mentioned in the article.
Also Read: Export O365 Shared Mailbox to PST Using the Automated Solution