Articleshero | If you are finding a way to convert multiple Excel Contacts to single PDF file? Then, this is the right place for you. Go with this blog, for a better solution for converting multiple Excel contacts to single PDF files without any hassle.
In this article, we will discuss two methods which are manual & automated methods. They both help you in making your task easy and simple. So, let us start with more information in detail.
But first, do we know what PDF files are?
PDF is an abbreviation that stands for Portable Document Format. It is a versatile file format created by Adobe that provides users an easy, reliable way to present and exchange documents – hardware, regardless of the software or operating systems being used by anyone who views the document.
Reasons Behind to Convert Excel Contacts Into Single PDF File
There are several reasons that are responsible for this conversion and in this section, we cover some important ones.
- Users can easily add a password to their documents so no one can change the data from the documents.
- As PDF is universally supported and also it is an independent document file.
- It can change the date of the document; it means there are no security features.
- And, it Open an Excel file you need particular software to open these documents.
Now, let us move towards the manual & automated methods to make your conversion more easier.
Method 1: How to Convert Multiple Excel Contacts to PDF File Manually?
If you want to perform the task using a manual method for converting multiple Excel contacts into PDF file formats. Then, it cannot provide a batch conversion process for the task and it has some limitations to do so. And, you have followed the below steps again again for each file.
- Firstly, Open your Excel Sheet on your windows machine.
- Now, go to the “File Tab” and select the excel file which you want to export
- Click on “Save As” button to save to your Excel into PDF
- Select the desired location where you want to export
- And, it provides many options to save you exported in PDF, CSV, XML, XPS Document, and others
- Finally, click on the “Save button”.
Drawback For Manual Method
There are some limitations to convert Excel contacts into PDF files format. Some of them are listed below:-
- Manual methods consume a lot of user time and effort.
- The manual method doesn’t guarantee the safety of data, as it is not a secure way.
- Users have to perform the same step over and over to save multiple Excel Contacts as PDF files.
- And, it is difficult for non-technical users that’s why they find other reliable solutions to perform the task in an easy manner.
After performing the manual method. Let us move towards a reliable solution which is easy and simple for any type of user.
Method 2: Automated Solution for Converting Multiple Excel Contacts to PDF
If you want to convert multiple Excel contacts to single PDF file formats. Then, here we offer solutions for both Win OS & Mac OS. You can use the Best Excel Contacts to PDF Converter Software. It is easy & simple to use for both technical & non-technical users. This tool is designed for converting single or multiple Contacts into PDF without facing any trouble. And, it doesn’t have any kind of limitations to finish the conversion process.
The utility also allows for converting Excel contact files to PDF, TXT, MSG, and HTML file format. Moreover, one can easily select any of these file formats as an export option and the software will convert entire Excel file contacts into selected file format in a single attempt along with all the contact details.
This software supports all the versions Windows OS 11 (64 bit), 10, 8, 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) & Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2008. For both Mac & Win OS.
Now, let us go towards its working steps which are mentioned in the below section in steps.
Working Process Explained For the Software
Follow the working steps to complete the conversion process without facing any error. By using automated software you can easily perform the task of converting multiple Excel contacts as a single PDF file formats:-
1. Launch & run the software on your Windows machine.
2. Now, to Convert Excel contacts to PDF select the “PDF” radio button
3. Once the mapping is completed click on the Export button to start the process.
4. Finally, the Export process is complete, then the following message would be prompted. And, click on “This window will show you a success as well as fail sound as follows.
So, this is a complete solution for converting multiple or single Excel contacts to PDF file format in an easier manner.
In this article, we have discussed how to convert multiple Excel contacts to Single PDF file formats. As in the above post we explain two methods which are manual & automated methods. A manual method cannot give a batch conversion and it also has its own limitations.
So, we suggest you use our automated software which is easy & quick for any type conversion process without facing any trouble. Both technical and non-technical users can use this tool without installing any other application. An, it supports both Win OS and Mac OS to perform the task.