All-in-one Canon Inkjet printers are suitable for home, business, school, and others to improve productivity.canon.com/ijsetup is a website to download Canon printer drivers, you can also visit the canonsetup-canon.com/ijsetup website for the same. The ij.start.cannon setup process for every Canon model is almost similar, however the download through http //ij.start.cannon or https //ij.start.cannon and installation process may differ.Some factors need to be in mind while choosing an inkjet printer for you.you can easily set up your Canon printer through drivers from ij.start.cannon , wireless connection, USB, and a few components.
Why does error code 5b00 occur?
The error 5b00 on your Canon printer display represents that the ink absorber is about to the full, and you need to zero it soon. Though the printer boosts just like another day, print, scan, or other features will encounter trouble, or you’ll see 8-10 times lamp flash frequently without resulting in an output.
How to solve canon printer error code 5b00?
The error 5b00 in your canon printer may occur again when the machine ink absorber gets full again. Hence, read all instructions so that next time you solve the error 5b00, you’ll know how to resolve it in a better way;
Make sure your printer ink level in the cartridge is full. If the ink level is low, replace it.
Fix through Resetting software or service tool:-
Resetting software is generally called Canon Service Tool and is available on the canon printer site. This tool maintains the device and overcomes the 5b00 issue on your canon printer. Canon Service Tool is used when you replace any of the machine parts.
- Download the V3400 version from the canon printer official site.
- Double-click on the V3400 canon service installer tool to run on your PC.
- During the installation, you’ve to set up the printer into service mode.
- Connect the power cable to the switch outlet.
- Now, press and hold the resume button and power button.
- Then, release the resume button, but 5 times the power button is still holding.
- Release the resume and power buttons.
Reset the waste ink counter:-
- Unplug all the connections and cables from your printer. E.g., main power source, USB connection.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer and plug it into the wall outlet.
- Press down the power ON button and hold until the printer resets itself.
- If you see all the lights stable on your Canon printer model, release the ON button.
- When the green light stops flashing, press and release the ON button twice.
- The green light blinks again and gets stable.
There may be different reasons behind these error codes in your printing process. The most common reason for these error codes is when your printer is unidentifiable to its connected devices. Some of the reasons include (not limited to) the following issues:
- Paper jam
- Ink cartridge
- Connection issue
- Uninstalling or reinstalling of your printer
Error codes and fixing techniques
Below are a few error codes one may encounter while performing different functions with their Canon printers. They are as follows:
- E02: It occurs when your printer runs out of paper.
To fix this, you need to reload your paper tray with the bundle of sheets in an arranged manner.
- E03: This code results from paper jamming in your Canon printer or the cover of your printer opened.
Make sure you avoid the opening and closing of the cover during the printing process. Also, if the paper is jammed inside your printer, try to remove it by pulling it with your hands slowly and then pressing the printer’s OK button.
- E04: This error code comes as a result of incorrect installation of your ink cartridges.
You can consider pull back the output tray to remove the ink cartridges and reinstall them correctly.
- E05: This comes as a result of unidentifiable ink cartridges.
You may consider rechecking your printer’s ink cartridges, installing them correctly, or replacing them with appropriate and compatible cartridges to get over this error.
- E08: This error reflects when your printer’s ink absorber is almost full.
This can either be resolved by resetting your printer or by replacing the ink absorber of your printer.
- E09: If this error arrives, the protective material or a tape is still attached to the cartridge holder.
To avoid this error, pull out the tape or a protective layer of your ink cartridge holder.
- E11: This happens when current print settings do not allow printing.
To overcome this error, the print settings must be changed.
- E12: When specific data seems unprintable, this error occurs.
In this case, you need to make sure authentic Canon FINE cartridges of all colors are installed and then try printing once again.
- E13: This error is possible when your ink cartridge is empty.
In this case, you can consider using the genuine Canon cartridges for eminent printing.
- E14: Unrecognizable ink cartridges lead to such errors.
You can check whether the cartridges are installed properly. It may also be possible the ink cartridges are incompatible with your printer. Ensure using correct and compatible ink cartridges.
E16: When your printer runs out of ink, this error is possible.
You can replace the ink cartridge with the new and compatible one. You can also press and hold the printer’s Stop button for at least 5 seconds to continue with the printing in the case when ink is about to run out.
If you still can’t print with the same error of getting waste ink counter full, then try the manual method of cleaning waste ink foam;
Clean Waste Ink Foam:-
- Open the printer lid.
- Ensure you see the cartridges and rollers inside.
- Don’t touch rollers.
- You can see the small square box seems like a foam pad. Clean the foam pad using a soft cloth. Push the foam to leak down the link.
- Continue cleaning the foam till all ink is clean.
- Now, assemble the canon printer.
- Place the cartridges in the correct location and close the lid you opened first.
- Now on restart your printer and try printing a document to check whether it’s printing smoothly or not.
If you still see the error 5b00 in your canon printer display, then it’s time to contact the canon printer support team.
Source: http //ij.start.cannon
For More Information Visit us : canon.com/ijsetup