Brother Printer not connecting to wifi
While the Brother printers have come a long way in recent years, they still have their quirks. One of those quirks is getting a Brother printer not connecting to wifi. There are four different ways that you can connect a Brother printer to wifi, each with its own strengths and weaknesses and troubleshoot the Brother Printer not connecting to wifi .
The cause behind the brother printer does not connect to wifi
If you have a brother printer and it isn’t connecting to wifi, there are a few steps you can take to fix the issue.
First, make sure that the printer is connected to your home internet and not just using the wifi on your phone or tablet.
Second, make sure the printer is turn on.
You can also try resetting your router and restarting your device.
If that doesn’t work, contact Brother customer service for additional tips.
fix brother printer won’t connect the wifi?
Connecting a Brother printer to wifi is an easy process. It can be done within minutes.
The Brother printer setup is an easy process that can be done within minutes. Connecting the device to your wireless network allows you to share photos and documents from any wifi-enabled device.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my phone?
You can connect your Brother printer to your phone or tablet with the free Brother iPrint&Scan app.
The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
It can also connect to a computer via the included Ethernet cable or with one of the five Wi-Fi connections, though it’s not compatible with 802 .11ac networks. The Brother DCP-J152W is a monochrome laser printer that has a print speed of up to 5 ppm and a maximum monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages. It uses toner cartridges with an estimated lifetime of 5,000 pages per cartridge. Now, You will also need to provide your own USB cable for connecting.
Set up brother printer to my mobile device
There are two ways to connect your mobile device to your Brother printer. One way is by using the Brother iPrint&Scan app and the other is by connecting your printer with a Wi-Fi network. Using the Brother iPrint&Scan app:
1) Download the Brother iPrint&Scan app from the App Store or Google Play store on your mobile device.
2) Open the app and select “Brother” as your printer manufacturer.
3) Select “Brother” as your product model.
4) Select “Wireless Direct”. You will be prompt to enter a password that you want to use for this connection (the default password is 12345678).
If you want to change this, tap on “Change Password”. Enter and confirm a new password (the default password is 12345678).
5) Tap on “Search”. Your printer should appear in the list of printers. Tap on your printer to connect it.
6) You will be prompt to enter a username and password. Enter your desired username and add a new password if you want (the default username and password are both “admin”).
This post is all about the brother printer not connect to wifi , and how to fix issues while you are setting up your brother’s printer.