QuickBooks Online offers a variety of features to its users in order to improve their accounting experience, one of which is the multi-currency feature. This feature makes historical exchange rates more accessible as well. The multi-currency feature makes it easier for users to make payments in their currency from abroad without hassle. However, when using this feature, users may encounter QuickBooks multi-currency issues. Read this entire post to learn the simple solutions to this problem.
QuickBooks multi currency problem is a complicated error to tackle. But not anymore! Give su a call at our helpline number +1(855)-738-0359 and obtain exceptional technical advice to deal with the same. Our highly-trained experts are available round the clock to provide its users with the best possible assistance.
Reasons Why you experience QuickBooks Foreign Currency Problem
Before diving into the troubleshooting methods, it is essential to understand the root causes that might lead to QuickBooks multi currency problem. Therefore, we have explained all the factors responsible for this issue below; go through them.
- Sometimes it may occur when you haven’t set the home currency for your company.
- It could also happen when the supplier currency is different.
- There might be the possibility that the multi-currency feature isn’t activated on your system yet.
Recommend Post: QuickBooks Error 6123
Solutions using which you can easily decode QuickBooks multi currency problem
We understand that it gets pretty annoying for the users when they won’t be able to resolve QuickBooks multi currency problem. Therefore, to make it more simple for you, we have listed some simple hacks using which you can figure out the issue without any hassle.
Solution 1:- Enable multi currency in QuickBooks
There are different steps to enable multi-currency features in QuickBooks Desktop and Online. We have provided the stepwise instructions for both the versions; have a look at them:
For the QuickBooks Desktop Users:-
- To begin the process, tap on the Settings option.
- Following this, opt for the Account and Settings > Advanced option.
- After this, pick the Edit option to change your current currency settings.
- Next, mark the checkbox next to the “Multicurrency”.
- End the process by clicking on the Save and Close option.
Related Post: Change EFTPS Password in QuickBooks
For the QuickBooks Online Users:-
- Begin the process by tapping on the Edit menu and then on Preferences.
- Following this, hover your cursor over the Multiple Currencies option.
- Move to the Company Preferences tab and then opt for the Yes, I use more than one currency.
- At last, choose the Home currency from the given list of options.
Solution 2: Make use of Verify and Rebuild Data Tool
- In the initial stage, navigate to the File menu and then Utilities.
- After that, tap on Ok in order to exit from all windows after selecting Verify Data.
- If it displays the message “Your data has failed the integrity check,” it means that your data has been corrupted.
- To repair, go to File >> Utilities and select Rebuild Data.
- When QuickBooks prompts you to keep a backup of your company file to prevent permanent data loss, click OK.
- Next, you must wait for the rebuild process to complete before clicking OK.
Need Any Additional Help?
So, here we have reached the end of this post, and we assure you that now you can easily configure QuickBooks Multi Currency Problem. However, if still, you find any difficulty while fixing this error, we recommend you to contact our experts. You can communicate with our experts anytime by placing a call at the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359.