We are living in the age of the technical world and emails are certainly ruling the world of conversation. We have an abundance of email services which offer luring features and one such email client is the SBCGlobal email which has been acquired by Yahoo lately and has gained immense popularity for offering the best security and infinite features. However, technical glitches are inevitable and the same is true for SBCGlobal email itself. By keeping this in mind, we have designed a comprehensive guide which contains effective recovery solutions to the “SBCGlobal Email Not Working” issue.
No matter what platform or device you are using to sign in to your SBCGlobal account, this blog will provide you the best solution for the scenario where SBCGlobal email not working issue occurs. Let’s start with the reasons first.
Reasons behind SBCGlobal Email Not Working
Whenever your SBCGlobal Email is Not Working, you need to understand that there is a specific cause which is keeping your SBCGlobal email to perform well and you need to find it from the list of all possible reasons.
- Bad internet connectivity.
- Wrong browser settings.
- Interference antivirus, firewall or antispyware programs.
- Annoying add-ons or extensions on your browser.
- Server issues with SBCGlobal email.
- Out-of-date browser.
- Using incorrect date and time settings on your device.
- Unsuitable iPhone Settings.
- Entering wrong log-in details
- Wrong email settings on Android or other third-party email like Gmail and Outlook. Thus, confirm that you are following the correct steps to configure SBCGlobal on Outlook, Gmail, and other clients.
Symptoms of Non-Working SBCGlobal Account
- SBCGlobal is neither responding nor opening.
- Not able to Send Emails from SBCGlobal email account.
- Password issues while logging in.
- The speed of loading is slower than normal.
- Unable to send or download attachments.
- Not working of SBCGlobal email account with iPhone
- SBCGlobal email is not working with Android.
Effective Tips & Techniques to Fix “SBCGlobal Email Not Working” Issue
Solution 1: Confirm that your SBCGlobal email account has not expired yet.
Solution 2: Internet connection is an extremely important aspect if you want your SBCGlobal email account to work smoothly. Thus, if your device has a poor internet connection resolve the router issues and then reboott your router and other networking devices.
Solution 3: Third-party applications tend to interfere with services like the SBCGlobal email account, henceforth, disable entire third-party applications for a moment.
Solution 4: Security programs such as Windows firewall, third-party antivirus, and anti-spyware software can influence the functioning of the SBCGlobal email account. Thus, temporarily disable such software while you are using your email account.
Solution 5: While using the email SBCGlobal email service with third-party clients, configure SMTP and POP3 settings on your device.
Solution 6: Clear your browser data like cookies, cache, history, and other junk.
Solution 7: If you are using a mobile application to login in to your SBCGlobal email account, you are suggested to update the version of it to avoid issues which can affect the holistic performance of your SBCGlobal email account.
Resolve “SBCGlobal Mail Is Not Working On iPhone” Issue
iPhone users often confront lesser issues than Android users, but when they encounter an issue they feel it hard to resolve. Thus, we have compiled the entire methods which will help you Fix SBCGlobal email issues on iPhone.
Method 1: Configure SBCGlobal Account on iPhone In Right Way
- On your iPhone, tap on Settings.
- Open Mail>>Accounts.
- Then, choose “Add Account”
- Click on “Other” and now choose “Add Mail Accounts”
- Give your Name and description for your SBCGlobal email account.
- Then, enter the SBCGlobal email address and password in the respective text field.
- Tap on POP from the top menu.
- In the incoming mail server, enter inbound.att.net.
- Visit Outgoing Mail Server and enter outbound.att.net.
- Enter your email address and password again.
- Then click “Save” to finish the configuration.
Method 2: Easy Remedy to Fix SBCGlobal Not Working on iPhone
- Reboot your iPhone, this will close entire unnecessary background applications which can interfere with the functioning of SBCGlobal email account.
- Now go through the POP3/IMAP server settings.
- Confirm that you are entering the correct password. If you are facing password connected issues, you are recommended to reset your SBCGlobal email password.
- Delete your SBCGlobal account and try to re-configure it.
- While using propelled settings, keeping the SSL verification on is significant for approaching as well as an active server.
- Attempt to clear data from stored data and app history.
Troubleshoot “SBCGlobal Mail Is Not Working On Android” Issue
Most people choose using their email accounts on their smartphones for simple access. Thus, know the resolutions for SBCGlobal not working on your mobile phone. Here are the techniques to resolve this issue:
- Try to restart your device as this is the most simple method to get rid of all issues.
- Attempt to remove and re-install the SBCGlobal Mail application.
- Confirm that you are entering the correct IMAP/ POP Configuration Settings in Android.
- Check the internet connection and resolve it if required.
- The right IMAP settings or SBCGlobal email account for Android devices are:
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Necessity: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
Troubleshoot “SBCGlobal Email Account is Not Working on Mac” Issue
For Mac users, we have a special set of tips which will help you fix the SBCGlobal Email issues on Mac devices.
- First open the Settings menu on your Mac device.
- In Settings, choose “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” and then choose “Accounts”
- Tap on “Add Account”
- Choose “other” In the “Add Account” menu.
- Enter SBCGlobal email account address and password in the relevant field.
- Click on the Next button.
- Choose the “POP” setting from the top menu.
- Then, in the Hostname, enter inbound.att.net.
- Now enter the SBCGlobal email username.
- In the Outgoing mail server, enter username and password and provide outbound.att.net as the domain name.
- Tap Next followed by Save.
SBCGlobal Not Working with Browser
SBCGlobal has a devoted platform for browser users and it is highly compatible with all well-known browsers namely Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. But when SBCGlobal stops working on any of these browsers, try the solutions provided below:
- No browser would function without a strong network connectivity, thus check your internet connection first.
- Confirm that the SBCGlobal email service is compatible with the browser you are using and vice versa.
- If you are using an outdated browser, you are likely to confront few troubles, thus updating your browser before you make use of the SBCGlobal email service.
- Delete cookies and cache from your browser. Make it a habit to remove junk on a regular basis to maintain the optimum health of the browser and ditch issues with SBCGlobal email use.
- Browser plugins, add-ons, and extensions can also be the reason for a non-functional SBCGlobal email account. It is necessary to clean or disable them when a problem occurs.
- You can try to switch and experiment between different browsers and check which one works best for you.
- Attempt to disable your device’s security programs when you have an issue with the SBCGlobal email service.
Are you still struggling to fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working issue, then no need to bother. Consult SBCGlobal email experts at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to get rid of it. The professionals will assist you world class solutions to fix it easily.